Rabbis urge Vatican to renounce SSPX
(10-20-2011, 09:08 AM)Underdog Wrote: Funny thing is, probably most of the Catholic bishops in Europe wish the Vatican would renounce the SSPX...and not because of one very imprudent, contentious, and self-opinionated bishop in their ranks.

Don't kid yourself – there are more! But who cares as it's just personal opinion.
I don't see the point in bringing up the false baptismal certificates in these situations. You will never win an argument with a Jew in this manner, nor will you ever make a point except that the Jews suffered and the pope had the antidote and that Christianity was also the poison for these poor schleps.

Now I'm really tired about learning anymore about the Jews, so I don't want to read up on this false baptismal certificate fiasco. But can someone explain a little more about it?

The more I think about it, it was the wrong thing to do. This may have been Pius' first big mistake in dealing with the Tribe. Perhaps the Church is paying back in spades for the sins committed in falsifying records of Her Sacraments.

Either way embrace the SSPX and the "negotiations" that are going on as the gift that it is as it exposes these people in a way that no one was paying attention to about 50 years ago. For those who have eyes to see, and ears to hear, you are being treated to the Anti-Christianity of the Jews over a two thousand year period in a nice little microcosm.

You're also witnessing the professional whiners of the world having to go back to their original source material due to these negotiations. And they thought they graduated and moved on to just talking about women's rights and homos and multi-culturalism 24/7.

One last thought on the falsification of baptismal record story; the martyrs died for professing Christ and Pius handed out false certificates to Jews to keep them from harm? This should be viewed as unacceptable, and not trotted out as reason to beg forgiveness of the Jew. It is also starting to look like that was a Jew trick pulled on the Vatican and Pius fell for it. If nothing else they knew they would someday have the right to nose through the Vatican archives.

They've already taken over Auschwitz. The place has not been the same since the fall of Communism. Thowing out of Carmelites and the removal of the Cross, etc. Pretty soon the Vatican will look like Auschwitz with a bunch of Jews in yarmulkes and curly cue hair start pouring over the vast archival material. Hey, maybe they can dig up the real 3rd Secret of Fatima, and solve the mystery of the two Lucies!
If the Third Secret were about the Jews being right all along, Rome would have happily revealed it by now.
(10-20-2011, 02:46 AM)AuberonDraenenWen Wrote:
(10-20-2011, 02:31 AM)richness of tradition Wrote: (Reuters) - European rabbis urged the Vatican Wednesday to suspend unity talks with an ultra-traditionalist Catholic rebel society until the movement pledged to fight what they called anti-Semitism in its ranks.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/1...ZD20111019

Dear Rabbis,

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU!

Sincerly,
-Auberon

Wait a minute, you mean its not all about the jews? ;)

Fr.  Schmidberger's reply to the Rabbis:

http://www.piusbruderschaft.de/startseit...r-graumann

Anyone give an English summary?  A google translation was on Angelqueen but I can't make heads or tails of it.

"Norbert urges Vatican to renounce Rabbis".
Juden raus!
(10-20-2011, 06:11 AM)Starry Plough Wrote: Well said Revixit. The Vatican also provided tens of thousands of false Baptismal records so Jews could claim to be Catholics. I've seen estimates that Pious saved over half a million Jews.
Pious also urged other governments to take in Jewish refugees and yet the U.S. refused to increase their immigration quotas for Jews by a single person.

While I'm sure that the Pope during the Second World war was pious, his name was Pius!  :laughing:
(10-20-2011, 01:38 PM)drummerboy Wrote: Wait a minute, you mean its not all about the jews? ;)

You might wanna sit down and let that sink in mate. Yes the world does not revolve around them, no matter what some people (Jewish and non-Jewish alike) think.
(10-20-2011, 06:11 AM)Starry Plough Wrote: Well said Revixit. The Vatican also provided tens of thousands of false Baptismal records so Jews could claim to be Catholics. I've seen estimates that Pious saved over half a million Jews.
Pious also urged other governments to take in Jewish refugees and yet the U.S. refused to increase their immigration quotas for Jews by a single person.

No one commented on my previous post, so I think I will restate it here. How much truth is there to this? This is starting to seem a bit far fetched to me.

Why would a pope hand out fake baptismal certificates in order to save people from temporal death? Does this act in itself not weaken the Sacrament? Weaken Holy Mother Church? Why not ask these Jews to convert with sincerity? What kind of charity is this? It is certainly not true charity. It's the literal equivelent of taking these Jews out of the proverbial frying pan and dropping them into the fire! And what about Pius XII, was he not guilty of sin in this? And did he not cause others to participate in this sin by doing the actual paperwork?

What you are in effect saying by this action, and the institution of such a program, is that Christianity is the poison that is killing these people, and providing them the "papers" gave them the forged antidote from the disease! I can just see someone like Sgt. Schultz out of Hogan's Heroes now, looking at these documents and saying, "you don't get gassed!" Yeah, right! Lot's of Catholics died in these camps. Mostly Polish Catholics. Their baptismal certificates did not save them, now did they? So this entire thing is starting to sound like another hoax designed to promote the Jewish Century. Just like Pius XII was HItler's Pope!

If this in fact happened, Pius Xii, gets my vote for stupidest pope ever when looking through the rear view mirror. I think this act gave the Keys to the Kingdom away and paved the way for Vatican II. If a pope wants to hand out fake baptismal certificates in the future, at least hand them out to the unborn so that they may be spared death in their own mother's wombs, or if they will allow baptism in the prenatal state, perhpas these souls can get beyond Limbo if they are cut up in the womb.

Look folks, if the choice is between furthering the cause of canonization for Pius XII by praising  his handing out of fake baptismal certificates to a group that has not hidden their collective hatred for the Church, or dropping the matter and forgetting about him, I think the choice is clear to move on. Maybe he got a tough break. I'm sure he did. We all have our crosses to bear though, now don't we?