Rabbis urge Vatican to renounce SSPX
(10-21-2011, 10:42 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: No one commented on my previous post, so I think I will restate it here. How much truth is there to this? This is starting to seem a bit far fetched to me.

It's quite well documented. In fact, at the end of the War, the United Jewish Committee sent telegrams of thanks to the three world leaders most instrumental in saving Jewish lives. One went to His Majesty King Gustav VI Adolph of Sweden, one to Gral. Franco y Bahamonde, Caudillo de España, and the third to His Holiness Pope Pius XII.
(10-20-2011, 06:23 PM)vakarian Wrote: Juden raus!

I of course disagree with the article and think that the Rabbis should mind their own business in their own religion.  However, using this German phrase, with it's obvious and blatant allusion to Germany in the 1930s (and the Nazi) is ridiculous.  No wonder the world thinks the SSPX are Nazi sympathizers.  The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend.

Instead, how about:  Jews, convert!
(10-20-2011, 02:46 AM)AuberonDraenenWen Wrote:
(10-20-2011, 02:31 AM)richness of tradition Wrote: (Reuters) - European rabbis urged the Vatican Wednesday to suspend unity talks with an ultra-traditionalist Catholic rebel society until the movement pledged to fight what they called anti-Semitism in its ranks.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/1...ZD20111019

Dear Rabbis,

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU!

Sincerly,
-Auberon
Oh but it is, they are they the epitome of their father the devil and they are desperately afraid of the truth (Christ) coming out.

It's all about them, believe it.
If the Catholic Church were as bad as the Jews claim all the time, we'd have helped Hitler get rid of them.
(10-22-2011, 11:43 AM)Jesse Wrote:

I of course disagree with the article and think that the Rabbis should mind their own business in their own religion.  However, using this German phrase, with it's obvious and blatant allusion to Germany in the 1930s (and the Nazi) is ridiculous.  No wonder the world thinks the SSPX are Nazi sympathizers.  The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend.

QFT
(10-22-2011, 02:53 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(10-22-2011, 11:43 AM)Jesse Wrote:

QFT

Quoted For Truth  (I had to look it up.  Learned some new internet jargon!  :))

ADDED:  more importantly, QFT from me too
There's also CPV for all the educated minds who speak Latin.
(10-22-2011, 03:30 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: There's also CPV for all the educated minds who speak Latin.

Ok, Vetus, educate me  ("Doce Me"), what is CPV?  :)
.. I imagine the V is for veritatem?
(10-22-2011, 04:07 PM)Doce Me Wrote:
(10-22-2011, 03:30 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: There's also CPV for all the educated minds who speak Latin.

Ok, Vetus, educate me  ("Doce Me"), what is CPV?  :)
.. I imagine the V is for veritatem?

Citatum propter veritatem, a direct translation of QFT.
Quote:The Conference of European Rabbis said Bishop Richard Williamson -- already known for publicly denying the Holocaust -- and the head of the splinter group in France had recently revived the age-old accusation that Jews killed Jesus.

I love that Williamson stirs the pot. He is tapping everybody on the shoulder, and saying, "Remember we used to teach this?" If they can't reconcile with Williamson, then something went awry. Really this has nothing to do with Williamson, the SSPX, or Rabbis. It has to do with whether the Modernists run the show, or whether Christ does. And if Christ does, then the Modernists need to go, or convert. It is that simple. You can change Rabbi to any other faith that is being courted by the Modernists, and you have the same silly dust up.