Rabbis urge Vatican to renounce SSPX
(10-22-2011, 08:27 PM)Cooler King Wrote:
(10-22-2011, 05:46 PM)Scriptorium Wrote:
Quote:The Conference of European Rabbis said Bishop Richard Williamson -- already known for publicly denying the Holocaust -- and the head of the splinter group in France had recently revived the age-old accusation that Jews killed Jesus.

I love that Williamson stirs the pot. He is tapping everybody on the shoulder, and saying, "Remember we used to teach this?" If they can't reconcile with Williamson, then something went awry. Really this has nothing to do with Williamson, the SSPX, or Rabbis. It has to do with whether the Modernists run the show, or whether Christ does. And if Christ does, then the Modernists need to go, or convert. It is that simple. You can change Rabbi to any other faith that is being courted by the Modernists, and you have the same silly dust up.
THIS
:w2go:
I am not saying the Muslims are our friends, but I have never heard of a Muslim telling the Catholic Church who should be excommunicated or Canonized.

I thought the fake Baptismal certificate story has been thoroughly discredited.  I have no specifics, but it is my understanding that this is a sort of neo-Catholic dilectic swing from the play 'Hitler's Pope': Say the neocons, 'Not only did Pius XII save Jews, but even even fake Catholic Sacraments to do so!' all while not realizing how grave that would be if true.

If there is evidence of this, I'd be interested in seeing it.  Until then, I will continue to assume that it is more of the same baseless weirdness from neocon circles.
(10-22-2011, 11:51 AM)alaric Wrote: Oh but it is, they are they the epitome of their father the devil and they are desperately afraid of the truth (Christ) coming out.

It's all about them, believe it.

I admit I do often see their hands in EVERY religious group trying to dictate how they should run themselves. I don't like it.
Well the assassi underground did use fake babtismal certs as well as other fake Ids  from the church to save Jews
one of the priest who did was awarded the first rightous gentile award from the state of isreal
The quality of mercy is not strain'd,
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
Upon the place beneath: it is twice blest;
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:
'Tis mightiest in the mightiest: it becomes
The throned monarch better than his crown;
His sceptre shows the force of temporal power,
The attribute to awe and majesty,
Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings;
But mercy is above this sceptred sway;
It is enthroned in the hearts of kings,
It is an attribute to God himself;
And earthly power doth then show likest God's
When mercy seasons justice. Therefore, Jew,
Though justice be thy plea, consider this,
That, in the course of justice, none of us
Should see salvation: we do pray for mercy;
And that same prayer doth teach us all to render
The deeds of mercy. I have spoke thus much
To mitigate the justice of thy plea;
Which if thou follow, this strict court of Venice
Must needs give sentence 'gainst the merchant there.