The Zionist murder of Muammar Gaddafi....
(10-22-2011, 08:39 AM)pander44 Wrote: And as a side note,the L.A.Times is reporting that Gaddafi had nearly $200 Billion socked away worldwide for himself and his family in case of emergency.This while close to half of the Libyan population didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

That's not true. He was a dictator, he did have some riches, but he did provide materially for his people.

Look closely at what Lybia had; you don't think the greedy SOB's in Paris, London, NY/Washington were gonna let that go when there is billions for them.
Yet another example of what Innocent IV said:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08386a.htm

Quote:In many places, the severity of the Lateran decrees was outdone, so that in 1235 Gregory IX felt called upon to confirm the Constitution of Innocent III, and in 1247 Innocent IV issued a Bull reprobating the false accusations and various excesses of the time against the Jews. Writing to the bishops of France and of Germany the latter pontiff says:

Certain of the clergy, and princes, nobles and great lords of your cities and dioceses have falsely devised certain godless plans against the Jews, unjustly depriving them by force of their property, and appropriating it themselves; . . . they falsely charge them with dividing up among themselves on the Passover the heart of a murdered boy. . . . In their malice, they ascribe every murder, wherever it chance to occur, to the Jews.

In this case, the wherever is in Libya...
Lol
lybian are dirt poor. Lybia is a dirt poor nation. Qadaffi and hisfamiky got filthy rich of the backs of the nations. U think he earned and worked for his billions?
LOL
he provided for his people did he?
LOL
really? Not much. If u don't bekive he had loor stashed away lol well nor much to srgue here
ssomeones been sniffing the koop aid
(10-22-2011, 11:51 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Lol
lybian are dirt poor. Lybia is a dirt poor nation. Qadaffi and hisfamiky got filthy rich of the backs of the nations. U think he earned and worked for his billions?
LOL
he provided for his people did he?
LOL
really? Not much. If u don't bekive he had loor stashed away lol well nor much to srgue here
ssomeones been sniffing the koop aid

I am sorry you are wrong. The UN, for what its worth, but no friend of Libya, measure Libya as a country of high human development ranked 52, over 55 Saudi Arabia, 70 Brazil, 73 Russian Federation, and 76 Turkey. They have a higher rank of long term development that the United States, 0.218 vs 0.058. The life expectancy was 74 years. The adult literacy rate was 87%. The enrollment rate in eduction was 96%. Their poverty rate is quite good comparing their rise from one of the poorest nations in the world in 1951. We have a lot of "friends" who have populations poorer than Libyans. We might disagree with his philosophy, or his flamboyant way of governing, but he did do things when the rubber met the road. I think that this whole thing has nothing to do with the will of the Libyan people, and his assassination was a crime. The Libyans know that, and many Middle Easterners know that. That's why they mostly hate us, even if we disagree with our government. They're a bunch of devils reeking havoc on the earth. God, deliver us!

http://hdr.undp.org/en/media/HDI_2008_EN_Tables.pdf
I am wron lybias not andirt poor nation?
Really?
Well I've only been to morroco and Egypt and they r dirt poor maybe lybia was stinking rich under qadaffi do tell
I'm not wrong. I'm not speaking about he in or kin Jong I'll oe anyhing othe the qadaffi and his family gr rich as all truant do of of their nation
u csre to argue other wise?
Really?
Do tell
fact is tyrants get toppled. He got power by a coup and kept it by murder
u think otherwise
sip
let's dance fine by me
li only hold s holiday in my heart for toppled tryants!!!!!
Dragged beat and shot like a dog
fitting!!!!
Sip sip to a job well done

Just posting what the L.A.Times has reported is all.Bottom line though,he was a freakin nutbar who made bombastic statements about not giving into the imperialist stooges of the Western world,blah blah blah,ad nauseum,Must be a lot of people in the world who forget Lockerbie.Or the backing of Islamic dictatorships who are bent on slaughtering every Christian they can in lets see,Sudan,Chad,Somalia,etc.Just sayin' chug chug
(10-22-2011, 12:33 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: I am wron lybias not andirt poor nation?
Really?
Well I've only been to morroco and Egypt and they r dirt poor maybe lybia was stinking rich under qadaffi do tell
I'm not wrong. I'm not speaking about he in or kin Jong I'll oe anyhing othe the qadaffi and his family gr rich as all truant do of of their nation
u csre to argue other wise?
Really?
Do tell
fact is tyrants get toppled. He got power by a coup and kept it by murder
u think otherwise
sip
let's dance fine by me
li only hold s holiday in my heart for toppled tryants!!!!!
Dragged beat and shot like a dog
fitting!!!!
Sip sip to a job well done

Name a leader that isn't rich. Even the servant of servant the Pope sits on a huge amount of wealth. Name a Catholic King that wasn't laid up with treasure. The key is how they used it. The facts bear out that Qaddafi provided a situation in which the people thrived. The rebellion is contrived and from exterior influences in the country. He's dead, so he doesn't get to state his case. That's the thing with dead people. We get to set the story -- he was a rich tyrant, the people lived in squalor. Libya has an illegal immigration problem because all the other people near them want to come in. Sorry. I am not saying his was some great guy, but I am not falling for the propaganda talking points like we and NATO are some freedom fighters for the little guy. It was plain old school mafia hit, that's all.
Wasn't their illegal immigration problem largely due to people wanting to get to Europe from there, though?
It's bot about bin being rich it's abou him being s dictator and a tyrant
the leader of csnanda Steven Harper is not a billionare. Hebdidnt gain power poor and end up a billionare by it
there is one leader for u
it's not s our riches. It's about tyranny and dictatorship
if u don't get that the discussion is done I guess
IRS nor about NATO peopgqnda lol
how long was he in power u cns eaiky do the research and find hebwasnt a tryant and Libya a poor nation kong before this hit
learn a litrel
yes co pared some African nations around her lybia was a paradise no doubt
so what?
Tht says nothing. People go there for work inthe oil industry so what? Same shit occures on a bigge scale in Saudi Arabia. Would u argue the Saudi monarchy is not dish of the backs of it's people and nation? Would u ague the Saudis are not tyran?
I bink it's dripping eithbirony here some monarchies r defending s colonol who actually led s coup and toppled one
sip
anyway again it's not about the riches it's aboutrhe tryanny
if u think lybia is such a Rand plac no one is stopping u from going there. I've been to morroco and Egypt maybe one day lybia. Have u been to any noeth African nations to even compare them?