The Zionist murder of Muammar Gaddafi....
(10-22-2011, 02:37 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Whatever I corrected you. U csn still fall for thebpropoganda and use the term anyway u want
but it's not correct
regardless or what the media and press and common people think
so now u know u csn ignore rhe correction all u want doesn't matter to me

Live by your own standards. Propaganda doesn't mean what you say, right?, since it means the propagation of the Faith (Congregatio de Propaganda Fide).
your the one who brought up rpopoganda int his thread
here u go

"Sorry. I am not saying his was some great guy, but I am not falling for the propaganda talking points like we and NATO are some freedom fighters for the little guy. It was plain old school mafia hit, that's all."
so since u brought it up what do u hold the above means then? i was using the term as u were using it
do tell
Isn't this typical on a thread where Alaric nails it.  Yes, the International Banksters toppled another one of their puppets who tried to go his own way.  But as usual, it's all abut the the proper understanding of the term mafia or some other BS.  What a joke. 

The OP had five points that are typical of the International Banksters' MO as to how they deal with any nation that they target.  The US, GB and France are their attack dog enforcers.  How bout we discuss that for a change?
Who has challangwd him? Why rhe supeose?
A tarrant like qadaffi duck was a sitting target. When the proper rime came they toppled him
so what?
He got to power and stayed there by rhsa w people. Hw was a half Jew.
So they decide to get rid or him and we now must cry?
Lol
ok
The point is that it does not matter if was half martian. He was a ruler of an independent sovereign nation that has some goods. And that just can't be for the boys and girls in London and DC.
Let me ask those who think this was just: Is God pleased?
I don't see anyone "crying" DK over deposing the Colonel but the question is, should we fully endorse it or celebrate it or align ourselves with the "revolutionaries" turning that country upside down?

Let's take a look on what's really going on here, Qaddafi for all his posturing and flamboyance was just recently one of the darlings of the West for coperating with the Bush administration with weapons inspections and the so-called "War on Terror" then he begins to conjure up some idea with an "African Union" and currency, the next thing you know he's selected for extinction with NATO bombs being dropped on him and the little Hungarian Jew midget in Paris doing everything he can to wipe the slate clean of the Libyan regime with the Americans not so silently supporting the Frogs and the Limeys clean house in Tripoli.

And all this to save a disastrous Obama foreign policy with the elimination of another "tyrant" just in time for reelection.

This is just another mop-up job by the banksters who feel the need to exterminate anyone upsetting the balance of things, another words, eliminating the competition for the world's gold supply.

This has nothing to do with America or NATO's concern for the Libyan people by ridding them of a tyrant.
(10-22-2011, 07:57 PM)Heinrich Wrote: The point is that it does not matter if was half martian. He was a ruler of an independent sovereign nation that has some goods. And that just can't be for the boys and girls in London and DC.

Gaddafi was a usurper to begin with, so I don't see why God would not be pleased.  Is God pleased with the people in London and DC?  I would think not. 
(10-22-2011, 08:09 PM)PeterII Wrote:
(10-22-2011, 07:57 PM)Heinrich Wrote: The point is that it does not matter if was half martian. He was a ruler of an independent sovereign nation that has some goods. And that just can't be for the boys and girls in London and DC.

Qaddafi was a usurper to begin with, so I don't see why God would not be pleased.  Is God pleased with the people in London and DC?  I would think not. 
Qaddafi is just another product of his environment, can you imagine what it takes to become a warlord from the streets of Tripoli?

People in this country have no idea what people in these  Muslim cesspools like Libya have to do to gain any type of power much less hold onto it for over forty years.

You cannot judge them by Western standards.
Thus my point
he toppled  his king. He was toppled by a rebellion
I don't bubit was jut fine for him to topple his king but somehow a rebellion which toppled him is bad
again I'll stress
u gain power and keep or through snatch and murder u get toppled by snatch and murder
so fsr I see allot of epoeple making an issue of a tyrant getting deposed yet no a peep from the same people that he himselfgot his power from the exact means
rebellion
the difference is he revolted against his king an his people revolted avaunt him
hw had forigners help his rebellion had forigners help
yes
I have to ask DK, what the heck do you mean by "snatch" and murder.

Murder I get, but what's with the "snatch"?