The Zionist murder of Muammar Gaddafi....
Snatch I mean getting grabbed and then ubget murdered. They grabbed qaaffi suck dragged bin off ro kill him. His regeinw asko did hy to opponents
it's fitting
sip
nontears here reall. I only hold holidays in my heart dor toppled tyrants
I know
sip
I'm a humbug al well
(10-22-2011, 08:33 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Thus my point
he toppled  his king. He was toppled by a rebellion
I don't bubit was jut fine for him to topple his king but somehow a rebellion which toppled him is bad

You're not getting it.

1) In principle, rebellions against legitimate authority are immoral. Of course, there are exceptions to this rule but the starting point is precisely that: authority is sacred. That much is clear from divine revelation.

2) I'm not saying that Khaddafi was right and the rebels are wrong. What I objected to was the treatment he received, being dragged through the streets and killed like a petty criminal. It reflects a contempt for order and authority that is alarming to any Christian ears.
oh i get it vetus. i just disagree. i think he got what  was commin and what he deserved
nuff said really. i see your points but i don't buy them. not the first tyrant to fall
sip
wont be the last
and truly i doubt any one here will convince me otherwise
You disagree that authority is sacred and that in principle rebellions against it are immoral?

Or you just disagree with me that the treatment Khaddafi got was deserved?