UK's Nick Griffin on Islam and Zionism
MauricePinay Wrote:You and Mr Griffin seem to think that Muslims and Christians should proceed to tear each other apart in a match that Zionists arranged for their own benefit.

Griffin has made it quite clear that he opposes the Iraq war and the whole neocon agenda. So do I. How is working for the cessation of immigration and the eventual removal of Muslims from Europe, without blaming the whole thing on The Jews, "tearing each other apart"?
royalcello Wrote:
MauricePinay Wrote:You and Mr Griffin seem to think that Muslims and Christians should proceed to tear each other apart in a match that Zionists arranged for their own benefit.

Griffin has made it quite clear that he opposes the Iraq war and the whole neocon agenda. So do I. How is working for the cessation of immigration and the eventual removal of Muslims from Europe, without blaming the whole thing on The Jews, "tearing each other apart"?

He advocates anti-Muslim rhetoric where it's not warranted. That will only intensify matters in a way that plays into the Zionist's hand by inflaming the most ignorant elements of both the Muslim and "Christian" camps.

I can't believe that you back what this guy is saying--essentially, that "Jews" should not be blamed for the wrongs that they perpetrate and that Muslims should be blamed for wrongs that they are not responsible for.

Politics or no politics, what interest would any true Catholic have with such a dishonest, cowardly strategy?
Muslims in Europe who are not only interested in a "better life," but demand that Europeans alter their society in order to conform to Muslim sensibilities (for example by removing crucifixes in Italy or objecting to St. George's Cross on English police uniforms) most certainly are to blame for their actions.

As I've pointed out above, ordinary Jews (not Zionists or Communists) living in Europe and the US have made positive contributions to Western culture. Ordinary Muslims living in Europe and the US have not. They are thoroughly alien in a way that not all Jews are.

Jewish influence in Ireland and Sweden is negligible, and yet somehow those countries have the same problem with Muslim immigrants. No one here is defending the treacherous white elites. Sometimes I think you're more intent on disagreeing with me than I am on disagreeing with you. I just don't buy the insinuation that "the Jews" are primarily to blame for the Muslim problem.
You are totally right royalcello, totally. It is an obsession to accuse "Jewry" of all which goes wrong in the world. And wholly irrealistic.

Of course that fact should not cast smoke in our clear insight, that Freemasonry has as one of its primary sources Judaic Cabbalism and Talmudism and has several goals which coincide with the goals of "normal" Judaism.

Most civilian Jews in the Habsburg Monarchy were decent people. Totally integre people. But of course Freemasonry, thé subversive force per se, was thoroughly linked to prominent Jews, though many of its leaders were native Austrians and Hungarians who had embraced militant liberalism.
royalcello Wrote:Muslims in Europe who are not only interested in a "better life," but demand that Europeans alter their society in order to conform to Muslim sensibilities (for example by removing crucifixes in Italy or objecting to St. George's Cross on English police uniforms) most certainly are to blame for their actions.

Sure they are. But let's back up a bit here. Who's to blame for these Muslims being in Europe in the first place? Isn't that where the focus really should be? These Muslims would not be able to cause problems in Europe if they had not been let in in the first place, correct? Why is this so difficult to understand?

royalcello Wrote:As I've pointed out above, ordinary Jews (not Zionists or Communists) living in Europe and the US have made positive contributions to Western culture. Ordinary Muslims living in Europe and the US have not. They are thoroughly alien in a way that not all Jews are.

Well I don't see the matter in these absolute and ahistorical terms which you do at all. The facts don't support your view and there is 1900 years worth of authoritative Catholic, non-Catholic, and even Jewish sources that contradict your view as it relates to Jews.

royalcello Wrote:Jewish influence in Ireland and Sweden is negligible ... 

Freemasonic influence in these countries, particularly Ireland, is anything but negligible. It's more of a blight.

royalcello Wrote:... and yet somehow those countries have the same problem with Muslim immigrants.

And there's nothing anomalous about that. Europe no longer consists of independent, sovereign nation states, as anyone who follows these matters is well aware.

royalcello Wrote:No one here is defending the treacherous white elites.

But they are letting them off the hook.

royalcello Wrote:Sometimes I think you're more intent on disagreeing with me than I am on disagreeing with you.

And this thread that you started is evidence of this ...

royalcello Wrote:I just don't buy the insinuation that "the Jews" are primarily to blame for the Muslim problem.

The people who opened the gates to the Muslims are the ones responsible, be they Judaic, Masonic, "Christian" or otherwise. But the fact is that there are, quite literally, no Muslims who can be blamed for this treachery.
Basicly the buck stops at the top with the leaders who made the initial decision to open the floodgates and allow almost unconditional immigration and who decided to stop enforcing the borders of their country.  A country that doesn't protect its borders should not be surprised when they get invaded, the only reason this has been a peaceful invasion rather that a forceful one is because there are no forces to fight with to cross the border, you can pretty much just stroll right in.