Taking a break
I had a midterm exam today and I could tell that I had not prepared for it properly.  A major factor in this was spending time on FE that should have been used for studying.  So I am only going to post in the Oratory until my course ends in December.  I will still be available for PMs.

I figured if I announced I was doing this, I would be less likely to go back on my resolution...Everyone is allowed to give me a hard time if they see any (non prayer related) posts from me before Dec 11..  : :grin:
Good luck with your course. I look forward to your return. NOtard will have to post more during your absence.
God bless and good luck with the semester, and remember, there is always Veil Forum--for fun, which I am completely sure will be less engaging in terms of time.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
Is this a prayer related post or can we chide you for it?    :grin:
(10-24-2011, 06:52 PM)JayneK Wrote: I had a midterm exam today and I could tell that I had not prepared for it properly.  A major factor in this was spending time on FE that should have been used for studying.  So I am only going to post in the Oratory until my course ends in December.  I will still be available for PMs.

I figured if I announced I was doing this, I would be less likely to go back on my resolution...Everyone is allowed to give me a hard time if they see any (non prayer related) posts from me before Dec 11..    : :grin:

I'll be sure to give you a hard time when you get back, regardless.  :)
Study well, JayneK. I'm sure that you will bounce back in no time.
Good luck with the course!

God Bless  :pray:
(10-24-2011, 09:33 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: Study well, JayneK. I'm sure that you will bounce back in no time.

Ditto.
all the best jayne! hope to see you back soon.
I will keep you in my prayers.  :pray: