When Faith Kills..........
Interesting rant of corrupt and zany Christianity by RamzPaul..........

Seriously. Alaric. You watched this Tulip for over six minutes?

And when are you ever going ot learn how to embed?
Seriously Heinrich, did you not? Did you even take the time to find out what he was talking about?

I'll give you a hint, it was about the fanatical zanyism and shyster-ism that goes on in some of those evangelical sects in Protestantism and the dangerous effects it has on it's followers, these snake-handlers and "prosperity-preaching", faith-healing scam artists that preach a false doctrine to the detriment of their flock.

Watch it again and get back to me, and Ramz Paul is one of the more insightful bloggers out there, far from what you would consider a "tulip", whatever the hell that means.

And my PC spyware prevents me from embedding or viewing embeds, I'll admit I'm not PC savoy enough yet to figure out why and frankly don't really care at this point.

If you have any pointers on what to do about this, I'm all ears buddy.
Alright. Alright. Alright.
With all appearances he struck me as the liberal professor type with the bully pulpit classroom. Drives me nuts when dainty dudes pour out their invectives.
He didn't strike me as an Alaric calibre type of ethos.
I'll watch it. Tomorrow. Or later.
And I wasn't trying to be rude, my Teutonic Komerade. I had a few brews in me and was being cheeky.
I enjoy the links you provide.

Heinrich
(10-30-2011, 09:36 AM)alaric Wrote: And my PC spyware prevents me from embedding or viewing embeds, I'll admit I'm not PC savoy enough yet to figure out why and frankly don't really care at this point.

If you have any pointers on what to do about this, I'm all ears buddy.

You don't have to use the embed option in this forum alaric.  When you are composing your post just click the youtube button on the top right.  That will place the youtube code in the post you are composing and then just place the youtube link in between the two parts of the youtube code.

Here, I'll copy your opening post below with the video showing.  That way you can click Quote (top right of this post) to see what I mean.

(10-26-2011, 03:32 PM)alaric Wrote: Interesting rant of corrupt and zany Christianity by RamzPaul..........

Thought provoking, Alaric.

tim
(11-06-2011, 05:40 PM)timoose Wrote: Thought provoking, Alaric.

tim
He makes a good point about the lost discipline within Christianity and how the Muzzies are attracting young Euro converts because of this aspect of it.

American prot Christianity has become a joke, like he said, god is like "magic" to them, some kind of a cosmic servant to get what they want, total lunacy.

This is what attracts many to trad Catholicism, it's disciplines. At least many of the younger people.