Indiana Jones Movies: A Jewish Dreamland?
In these movies Jewish causes and heroes are lionized while Jewish enemies are beaten up or killed.

In the first movie 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' of course there is a great beating up and killing of Nazis (Germans) and heck even one is killed by a airplane propeller and while all this happens some heroic music is played (I guess to make this gore cool?) along with anti-Arabism since ethnic Arabs are shown in league with the Germans. Why the Jews hate these two groups should be pretty obvious. There is also blasphemy ("Good God!" "Yes that is just what the Hebrews thought.")

In 'Temple of Doom' the villian and his hechman are shown as 'white-looking' Indians while the slaves and children are shown as the more dark untochables.

In 'Last Crusade' there is more killing or beating up of Nazis (Yes we can't miss any of that can we?) plus a book burning in Germany (I thought it was more reminiscient of the Jewish crusade against Christmas. They love the consumerism but don't like the true meaning of the season) and the Holy Grail (a legend by the way) getting buried seemed to me like something these people would celebrate (I need not mention the Jewish hatred of Christ or his deeds)

in "Crystal Skull' the Red Scare is demonized (since many Jews were Communist and Soviet spies they hate McCarthy) and you have this cool, hip Greaser Jew kid ( LOL) and you have this strong woman protagonist who has psychic powers (? Well Jews did support radical feminism) and you have of all the strange things these aliens or something (On a personal note the Ark of the Covenant is shown still to be in that crate for 20 years. How I don't know.)

No wonder Jews like Spielberg and Harrison Ford love making these films. They are a Jewish dreamland. To be honest however it is not Jews I do not like but these profit-making, greedy Hollywood ones who make films like these (and 'Inglorious Basterds').
What so u expect from a Jew who wrote and directed the ?
And face it the Nazis were te enemy I'd Catholics and the birch too
so
sip sip
whatever
(10-27-2011, 05:24 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: What so u expect from a Jew who wrote and directed the ?
And face it the Nazis were te enemy I'd Catholics and the birch too
so
sip sip
whatever
What about the other things I mentioned? And yes I didn't expect much. What does birch mean?
Raiders: sure.

Temple of Doom: irrelevant.

Last Crusade: very Christian, on the contrary.

Crystal Skull: maybe. However, the cameo with the Ark is just a cameo to be funny. Don't overthink it.
Never saw the Crystal Skull movie.

Isn't it a bit of a flop?
(10-27-2011, 05:40 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Never saw the Crystal Skull movie.

Yeah I believe it didn't do too well. Not a failure but not as big of a hype as the other Indiana Jones movies.
Well what I mean what do u expect shoukd be obvious
is like bitching ths Mel Gibson has cstholic motives to his films
no shit
wonder why?
That's just crazy!!!!
So spelberg making movies with villians being the same villians that were mudering Jews is well obvious
to me anyway
but I'm an odd nut I suppose
(10-27-2011, 05:40 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Never saw the Crystal Skull movie.

Like the second movie in the series (I haven't seen the third), it was entertaining, but not nearly as good as the first. For me, the first was a masterpiece; the sequels are just cashing in.
(10-27-2011, 05:53 PM)Grasshopper Wrote: Like the second movie in the series (I haven't seen the third), it was entertaining, but not nearly as good as the first. For me, the first was a masterpiece; the sequels are just cashing in.

You skipped out on the third? The Last Crusade was the best!
I agree. The first was good too
unlike the second too
those crazy Hindus