Indiana Jones Movies: A Jewish Dreamland?
(10-28-2011, 12:30 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 05:06 PM)Traditional Guy Wrote: No wonder Jews like Spielberg and Harrison Ford love making these films. They are a Jewish dreamland. 

Harrison Ford is actually only a quarter Jewish, according to Adam Sandler. 

Not too shabby.
LOL
(10-28-2011, 04:49 PM)Pilgrim Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 05:06 PM)Traditional Guy Wrote: No wonder Jews like Spielberg and Harrison Ford love making these films. They are a Jewish dreamland. 

Not too shabby.
LOL
Something funny? ??? A person of Jewish descent will still identify themselves with their ethnicity no matter how 'far away' from pure Jewish they are.
that is nor always the case. I've met those  embarressed to have Jewish blood and even bein half Jewish. I've also met those who. Bid bein Jewish for years. As in bien a Jew but bought  up secular.
U will be suprised
(10-28-2011, 11:48 PM)Traditional Guy Wrote:
(10-28-2011, 04:49 PM)Pilgrim Wrote:

Not too shabby.
LOL
Something funny? ??? A person of Jewish descent will still identify themselves with their ethnicity no matter how 'far away' from pure Jewish they are.

Most people in this twisted world long to be Jewish or already 'have' jewish ethnicity. It's a badge of honor. I have heard it numerous times.

And as far as the films go, the book burning scene was the best. Partly because books were being burned which is something I support and secondly Dr. Jones was thrust into the space Der Fuehrer and got his autograph in the book he was using to beat him!

In my experince your correct for spaniards. I've met a few spaniards csthokx u know the works but with a twisted sense of pride of being Jews too
(don't ssk I csnt explain)
spanards r a funny lot
(10-29-2011, 10:24 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: In my experince your correct for spaniards. I've met a few spaniards csthokx u know the works but with a twisted sense of pride of being Jews too
(don't ssk I csnt explain)
spanards r a funny lot

Yeah. I remember Spanish exchange students at our High School and they could outdrink  the lot of us and inhaled cheap cigars and crushed aspirin to snort after they shotgunned a beer.

They also seem to work 4 hours a day to catch up to the world they are 20 years behind.

Sip sip
(10-27-2011, 05:51 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Well what I mean what do u expect shoukd be obvious
is like bitching ths Mel Gibson has cstholic motives to his filmsno shit
wonder why?
That's just crazy!!!!
So spelberg making movies with villians being the same villians that were mudering Jews is well obvious
to me anyway
but I'm an odd nut I suppose
Actually many Talmudic Jews were bitching about Gibson's Passion and his portrayal of some of the Jews and biblical dialogue concerning them from that era. These Jews did so much bitching, whining and moaning kvetching nonstop about Gibson's "antisemitism", hate and bigotry against Judaism that they did everything they could to prevent him from being financed to make the movie and demonized him enough in the media to just about drive Gibson crazy, not that ol Mel isn;t mad enough.

And if that wasn't enough, these hateful Judaics attacked his father and family as well who had nothing to do with production of the movie.

I'm waiting for the movie to come out the abortion Holocaust with scenes of abortion doctors. being butchered with their own devices.

You think the Jews and liberals that run Hollywood would allow a movie like that where the abortion villians get theirs as well DK?

Nah, didn't think so.

(10-30-2011, 10:08 AM)alaric Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 05:51 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Well what I mean what do u expect shoukd be obvious
is like bitching ths Mel Gibson has cstholic motives to his filmsno shit
wonder why?
That's just crazy!!!!
So spelberg making movies with villians being the same villians that were mudering Jews is well obvious
to me anyway
but I'm an odd nut I suppose
Actually many Talmudic Jews were bitching about Gibson's Passion and his portrayal of some of the Jews and biblical dialogue concerning them from that era. These Jews did so much bitching, whining and moaning kvetching nonstop about Gibson's "antisemitism", hate and bigotry against Judaism that they did everything they could to prevent him from being financed to make the movie and demonized him enough in the media to just about drive Gibson crazy, not that ol Mel isn;t mad enough.

And if that wasn't enough, these hateful Judaics attacked his father and family as well who had nothing to do with production of the movie.

I'm waiting for the movie to come out the abortion Holocaust with scenes of abortion doctors. being butchered with their own devices.

You think the Jews and liberals that run Hollywood would allow a movie like that where the abortion villians get theirs as well DK?

Nah, didn't think so.
These folks have a lot of hatred actually.
I was speaking of Catholics bitching over how catholic tebpassion was
sip
yes many did
did you?
That what in talking about
I don't see Catholics bitching about much about anything, anywhere in public these days.

I see Jews bitching about everything.

Muslims are right behind them.