Multivitamins
Do you take a daily multivitamin? Why/ why not? 
Yes.  I started in college when I wasn't sure I was getting all the right stuff from the dining hall food, and I just kept doing it.  I really have no idea whether or not it does any good.
I take Centrum men's ultra.  I take it because it's like, $10 for 200 vitamins, or something.  I am guessing that I don't "get" all the vitamins/etc my body needs, because my food intake is horribly planned.  Haha.

I, like cgraye, have no idea if it does good.  But, hey, it's what, $10 for 6 months of vitamins?  Sounds like a safe bet?
I did for a while, and felt more energy.  From the vitamins, or placebo effect, or both, I have no idea.  I didn't continue because I hate mornings and would always forget -- maybe I should start taking one each night.

It's one of those things where the potential benefit is "eh" if you don't have a vitamin deficiency, but the risk is really really low, and it's not expensive, so why not?
Best:

http://www.jigsawhealth.com/supplements/jigsaw-complete
I asked my doctor if I should and she said it's better for young people to get their nutrients from food, so no.
A doctor once told me (I mean a real doctor, not a dope like me) that multivitamins are a waste of money because they don't break down inside you and instead pass right through.  That's what a doctor told me anyway. 
I will need one, though, when I eventually realize my dream of subsisting on nothing but cheese.
Yes, I usually take one.

I know from experience Vitamin C can do wonders when you're sick.

I'm not sure how much of an impact multivitamins have, but I don't think it can hurt to take em.
yes because I don't eat as well as I should. I take a women's one that helps energy and metabolism. I've noticed a difference,.