Prayer request for Fr. Timothy Hopkins - Shot in Miami
Fr. Timothy A. Hopkins, a traditional priest in Miami, was shot last night (Nov. 3rd).  From what I was told, his family doesn't know who did it or why.

There was another traditional priest nearby who anointed him not long after he was found dead.  His mother is still living in Miami and is quite shocked.

Let us pray for both of them.  Pray

------------------------------------------------------

I received this by email this morning.
Pray
He  kept the Latin Mass alive over the decades after the Miami Archdiocese became home of the pink mafia! Crucifix Crucifix Crucifix Crucifix
does anyone know any details on this? I went to his Church twice in my visits to Miami and I confessed to him. Is there a police investigation?
Was Fr Hopkins friends with Fr Joseph Fishwick who is a native Miami traditionalist priest also?
Pray
Fr. Hopkins passed away after a domestic accident.

He agonized for more than one hour, after he was discovered severely wounded.

He tried himself to call the emergency.

When the ambulance arrived he was still alive, but passed away at the hospital, having shed too much blood.

His burials will be most probably on Monday at 10 am at the shrine of St. Philomena. This news has to be confirmed.

The body will be exposed for prayer on Sunday afternoon.

If anybody is willing to go for the burials, please contact Mr. Vega. I will join with some vehicle going to Miami.

X Pax Jesu Xti Domini nostri X

Father Marc Vernoy

Saint Thomas More Priory

500 Riverview Ave.

Sanford, Florida - 32771

United States of America
Eternal rest grant unto him, Oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him.
May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Pray Pray Pray
Pray
Pray