The video Palestinian terrorists want removed
Here is proof the Palestinians are terrorists...

Get with the programe Pete
palistinians Can  never ever Ever  be terrorists lad
mohamadanism is a religion from Allah and of peace . Only Jews oe Christians r terrorists
mohamadans get a free ride
sip
la alalalal alalalalallala

My priest would say that neither of them have rights to the holy sites. Only Christians have rights to the holy sites, and the Church may allow those sites to be visited. Either way, both sides have done wrong, and both sides have engaged in terrorism, and both sides do not compromise. Whether you like it or not, Arabs have lived in Israel for over a millennium. The immigration of Jews into Israel has been done to the detriment of Arabs. It is like the Mexicans telling me that California is their homeland. Oh no it isn't. Both sides are to blame.
Almost close but you are in error
mohamadans conquered the Hoky land steaming it from it's  rightfu holders the Catholics
why u seem to suggest Arabs have lived there for a milinium without me tioni g exactly hoe they go it
the sword? Dhimitude imposed  on us.
Nothing dancing through the tulips about it
it's not Arab land anymore Its Jewish land. It's catholic land
wh cstholics here support it's return to the mohamadans I will nwver understand
ah well
one more thing
Jews actually have always lived there even when it was dominated by mohamadans it's not true not a fact that ness just got there after WWII or even before sone have always been there
regardless if Americans csn sir fat on stolen Indian land having conquered and stolen I jun land without much fuss I thin the hypocracry here is dripping

Yeah DK about 2% of the population of Palestine were Sephardic Jews before the Zionists started moving in.  The international community should demand that at least Jerusalem should become an international city.

Peter you are goose stepping pretty close with the neo-cons and John Hagee.  Just do one of those one steps, or what ever you call it and you'll be right in line with them.
Yes. No doubt.  I'm not sure rearding jueruslem being sn international city
not to sure how that would work. since I do NOT trustrhe UN one bit it's hard to see how such a city would Fu nction.
Frankly
it's not going to happen thts a Christian notion. Mohamadans could nwver accept ir. Maybe a very few secular Jews would but I doubt that too. So rather then fantasy there must be other options
(11-05-2011, 12:07 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: why u seem to suggest Arabs have lived there for a milinium without me tioni g exactly hoe they go it
the sword? Dhimitude imposed  on us.
Nothing dancing through the tulips about it
it's not Arab land anymore Its Jewish land. It's catholic land
wh cstholics here support it's return to the mohamadans I will nwver understand
ah well
one more thing
Jews actually have always lived there even when it was dominated by mohamadans it's not true not a fact that ness just got there after WWII or even before sone have always been there
regardless if Americans csn sir fat on stolen Indian land having conquered and stolen I jun land without much fuss I thin the hypocracry here is dripping

The point is that the Arabs have a case for being upset. I can't hold an Arab family responsible for what their ancestors did 1500 years ago, just as Mexicans or Indians can't hold Americans responsible for what happened generations back. I have about as much connection to Europe as a Black person in America has to Africa. Now I don't think the Jews should have to leave, since they are now settled there, but the fact is both sides are creating the problem.
(11-05-2011, 12:51 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Yes. No doubt.  I'm not sure rearding jueruslem being sn international city
not to sure how that would work. since I do NOT trustrhe UN one bit it's hard to see how such a city would Fu nction.
Frankly
it's not going to happen thts a Christian notion. Mohamadans could nwver accept ir. Maybe a very few secular Jews would but I doubt that too. So rather then fantasy there must be other options

Actually Arafat agreed with the Pope to make Jerusalem an international city but the Zionists wouldn't have anything to do with it.  The Zionist want their third temple as described in 2 Thessalonians Chapter 2.
http://www.drbo.org/chapter/60002.htm
Never denied Arabs have no case
Indians have a case too. I spent much time on northern Cree reserves yes they have a case too. So u csnt hold mohamadans rasponsiblw for what there ancestors did but we can hold bron and bred Jews whom only had known isreal and lived there as Jews responsible for what there ancestors did? I see

No doubt
and so do the Jews. In te end it doesn't say much does it?
Yes both have a case
I lived in th states for over a decade. The feisty amaeicsnsim I learned hold true here
it's only wrong when someone else does it
sip
seems so
Arafat agreed but that eman squat. Secular mohamadan soxalist don't speak for mohamadans any node then an athiest secular Jew would speak for hasids