The video Palestinian terrorists want removed
Jerusalem should be an international city of sorts.

That would be a feasible compromise.
Feasible?
Donshow how such a city would be managed and oppersyed?
Frankly a moon base of naked pygmies is more feasible
I like fantasy
I want rh bones of it here
Feasible in the sense that it could protect the right of Jews, Christians and Muslims alike. After all, Jerusalem is a holy city to all of them. If it's controled by the Jews alone, Christians and Muslims will whine. If it's controled by Christians alone, Jews and Muslims will whine. If it's controled by Muslims alone, Jews and Christians will whine. There's no way out of this.

Perhaps the city could be ruled by a tripartite council representing all three parties.
Plausible. But not for some centuries. No way could this ever happen u til all involved in the bloodshed r long dead
I've lived in polarized sectarian places
councils in th end r just shows
killing will continue I'd anything it would just become more unstable
mark me words
I will agree that Israel is Catholic land...no doubt about it. At least with Israel having the land, Catholics can visit the land. The only threat they face is the missiles and homicide bombers coming in from Palestinian lands. How can Israel have any peace with a people that have the destruction of Israel as their stated goal.

The it in s nushell for me
jus compare secular isreali policy towards the church and Catholics to any mohamadan nation and dhimiude
it's actually a very stark picture
this doesn't mean isreal is our friends
it just means given the current balance of power snd who holds the stolen land at preset the church is fsr beter of under secular isrealinpoloc then dhimitude. My confessor is in the hoky land right now. we need ro face the facts
dhimiude is far worse forthe church then current secular isreali policy
until Catholics get thnsekves together and organize to reqonquest the holy land ideather hve ny confessor and his order be able to bukd churchs repair churchs and do the mission of saving souks in isreal then not
I'm in the minority here
it's right where I like to be too
Shimon Peres promised Yerusalem to the Pope in 1994. He'd run all of the Holy sites, and give a piece of the city to the Palestinians for their capital.

Here's a little bit on it from the prots, but google it and you will get tons of it.

http://www.bibleplus.org/prophecy/vatican_agmt.htm

tim

PS both the Israelis  and Palestinians are terrorists with blood on their hands, no body fights as violently as family
(11-05-2011, 01:53 PM)Petertherock Wrote: At least with Israel having the land, Catholics can visit the land. The only threat they face is the missiles and homicide bombers coming in from Palestinian lands. How can Israel have any peace with a people that have the destruction of Israel as their stated goal.

(11-05-2011, 02:20 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: at preset the church is fsr beter of under secular isrealinpoloc then dhimitude. My confessor is in the hoky land right now. we need ro face the facts
dhimiude is far worse forthe church then current secular isreali policy

But, guys, we help create that situation by playing both sides of the equation. We supply the weapons, we aggravate the conflicts. Probably the best thing to do first is get the "Christians" out of the Middle East.
No! That's defeatism. Conflict isnthe worst thing in life. Fsctbis that's stolen catholic land. That's Holy land!!  No catholic worth his crucifex would gie up in dispair and deafeat the Holy sighs where oi lord lived walked cried laughed was betrayed was so alone tortured and nailed ro a cross for our sins
abandonig the hoky land to the mohamadans is NOT a cstholic ideal. Actually traidion would strongly scream it's the opposite
give up all u want
I won't
this isn't about me it's about tmw and tmws tmws and future catholic generations. Frankly it's rather dispicible and unbecomming to give up
lad
sip
this hasn't even fuckin started!!!
Deus Vult!!!!
(11-05-2011, 04:22 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: No! That's defeatism. Conflict isnthe worst thing in life. Fsctbis that's stolen catholic land. That's Holy land!!  No catholic worth his crucifex would gie up in dispair and deafeat the Holy sighs where oi lord lived walked cried laughed was betrayed was so alone tortured and nailed ro a cross for our sins
abandonig the hoky land to the mohamadans is NOT a cstholic ideal. Actually traidion would strongly scream it's the opposite
give up all u want
I won't
this isn't about me it's about tmw and tmws tmws and future catholic generations. Frankly it's rather dispicible and unbecomming to give up
lad
sip
this hasn't even fuckin started!!!
Deus Vult!!!!

I think you misunderstand me. I am talking about the fake Crusade Christians headed by George Dubya and Obama, and the Zionists. The US/NATO/EU is in no way working on behalf of Catholics. I am all for a Catholic Holy Land.