My FE profile for finding Mrs. RadTrad
The goal here is to find online friends and the girl I'll marry.  If you're looking for one of those country club types or a XXXX good ol' boy or a frat boy, no, that's not me.  I'm laid back and outgoing, for the most part.  I appreciate rock music and have a slightly edgy attitude and appearance that kind of reflects that, (don't worry I'm not fully punked out or anything :LOL: :metal:). 

I've left out a few details below, if you're interested in the missing details, let me know and I'll send you a message.  Also, I'm on OKCupid, find me if you can.

Birthdate: 1987

Familial background: Both parents, one little brother, one little sister.  All cafeteria Catholics at best, apathetic agnostics at worst, as was I until I was 18.  I'm the only traditionalist.  It's a working class family, we couldn't afford anything while I was growing up.  But we made enough money that the guvmint wouldn't help us out.  So, I never got into any of the fad toys like Digi Pets or Beany Babies or yo-yos in elementary school.

Patron Saint by Confirmation: Don't remember, but I have been confirmed.

Number of children (e.g. born from: former valid marriage that ended in death of spouse; invalid marriage; past sins, etc.): None.

Would you relocate if you met the right person?: Yes, for the right person or also just for a change of scenery.  I'd like to move to a location less than an hour's drive from Mass, with laws that don't interfere with me owning guns, laws that allow hunting, laws that don't interfere with homeschoolers or Catholic schools

EF, SSPX, both, or other?: As long as there's no Novus Ordo, SSPX is preferred, Diocesan TLM is ok, FSSP ok, ICKSP ok, NO sedevacantists, NO feeneyites

Novus Ordo if that's all there is?: No, no exceptions.  The sacraments are valid, but I still avoid.

Introvert or extravert?: Formerly an extremely introverted person, currently an extrovert with a vengeance.  I can appreciate a quiet intimate conversation with one other person or I can slam dance with a group of friends at a club.  So, I can get along with either.

Keirsey personality type: What?

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?: Unimportant.  I'm a mutt.

Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this?: 18-29.  She needs to have overcome immature crushes on celebrities like Justin Bieber or whatever.  But not overly mature and too stuck up to have a sense of humor, neurotic.  I've met 29 year olds I would have gladly dated, if they weren't non-Catholics, I've also met 18 year olds that were too young to be as stuck up/uptight as they were.  The age is more of an indicator of what personality I MIGHT encounter.  If she's older and just desperate because of her age, that's a turn off. 

In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP?: Avoid contraception, avoid sex outside of marriage.  Children will happen or they won't.  It's in God's hands.

What would the headship of the husband look like in your idea home?: Strict where necessary.  Never argue in front of the kids, present a united front as parents.  Husband and wife keep each other in check.  Not equality, but a mutual respect and means of support, where the husband leads, and does so because his wife is the strong woman that's needed for the husband to be strong as well.  The pecking order will be God, children, wife and lastly me.

How do you feel about women working outside the home?: I WILL NOT trust my kids to daycare of any sort.  It breeds rebellion in their heads.  I'm sure there's exceptions of kids turning out fine, but in the long run it undermines the authority of adults.  Latchkey kids are also unacceptable.  If she can take the kids to work with no problems, that's fine.  Stay at home mom or mom with family run business is ok.

How do you feel about women in trousers/pants?: Two conditions... she doesn't wear pants that make her look like a man, unless it's dirty manual labor where those type of pants are required, that's fine.  She doesn't wear overly tight, “low riding” pants that show off her body in a sexually exciting way.

Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you?: Some days one, some days another.  I don't know if any one comes up on top.

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes?: I forget things, I put things off for later, I don't keep track of time as often as I should

What are the most important things you desire in a spouse?: Uncompromising in her faith, willing to sacrifice for a Catholic lifestyle, not stuck up, shares my taste in music

Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: No sense of humor, doesn't ask me for help with personal problems and hides her problems, is more concerned with fun or career than making it to Mass every Sunday and day of obligation, wants a career that will keep us apart, pretends to enjoy things she hates just because I like them or expects me to do the same, being high maintenance (wanting to get a tan on a regular basis, dye her hair on a regular basis, get this done, get that done), she wants to use contraceptives

What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex?: Like everything else in life, the more truths you unveil the more you realize just how ignorant you are, those who think they know everything are often the most ambiguously ignorant, being shallow doesn't help in the long run because cute (with nothing else to contribute to the relationship) gets old, if she and I can't enjoy the same song that's playing on the radio that's pretty telling as far as personality goes, lies can only backfire, be yourself, being anything else than yourself will land you in relationships that won't work out, you need to find someone who you love for who they are and who will love you for who you are, “settling” and “meeting halfway” is a bad idea (at least for me), relationships based on looks or money don't work out in the long run, I'm looking for a girl who'll be my best friend... what else can I say?  ???

Briefly describe past relationships: Shallow teenage relationships until I met my high school sweetheart my junior year.  We talked about marriage, but toward the end of the relationship, I became a "tradvert".  She wasn't Catholic and I knew her well enough that I couldn't see her converting and raising children in a Catholic lifestyle.  However, this was a serious relationship.

Political ideals: Anti-Enlightenment, Tolkienesque anarchism, legitimate monarchist, Catholic Social Doctrine's subsidiarity on economics and politics, I don't vote because I have lost all faith in the modern political system and truly believe votes don't get counted and candidates aren't worth voting for, I don't intend on letting my children drink the Americanist kool aid

Education: The first in my family to graduate high school and start college.  I intend on finishing college within the next three years so I can teach a couple foreign languages.  It's slow going because my family is not wealthy and I have no one to guide me, but I'm confident that I'll be able to graduate and get my teaching career going.  I'm not “anti-college”, but I do oppose what most students do in their pursuit of a degree, like move out of state and end up going into massive amounts of debt because of out of state tuition, or they move away from home and use student loans to pay for apartments, gasoline, food or other expensive living arrangements.  Still, I've avoided ALOT of debt.

Employment: None really.  I'm always looking for something I can do while continuing classes.  Occasionally, I'll get some sort of handyman oddjob which will last a day or a couple weeks.  As long as it isn't a cubicle or compromises my faith, I'm willing to do it.

Health: Pretty good.  No chronic illnesses.  I'm a thin guy.

Allergies: Milk and anything made from milk give me zits, yuck!  I like milk, it doesn't like me.

Smoke?: No.  On the rare occasion that I go to a wedding or celebration and someone invites me to get a cigar, I'll do it.  But again, this rarely happens.

Drink?: Yes, but only with friends at parties or restaurants, bars.  Never alone, I never drink with the intention of getting drunk and avoid becoming drunk.  I'll go for some drinks with friends once every one or two weeks on the weekend.

Night owl or morning lark?: Night owl.  I could switch, but don't see a reason to.

Favorite color(s): Any “military colors”, the colors on the old monarchy flags of Spain and France, steel, black

How messy or disorganized are you?: I used to believe I was messy because I was told I was messy as I was growing up, my mom being a cleaning lady... then I saw the rooms my friends live in.  I AM NOT MESSY.  I may have a couple small piles of clean clothes on a dresser that are semi-folded, but the piles are organized.  And CLEAN. 

What makes you laugh?: Irony, dark humor, internet memes, some standup comedy (SOME)

What are the little things that please or delight you?: A meal that fills me up, a nice place to sit, old people who are still healthy, memento mori art, counter-culture

What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you actually will be doing, given your gifts and goals?: I'll probably be teaching or working for an organization that needs someone to translate for them.  Maybe a military in Europe.  I'm not so sure as to whether or not I should, but it would be a quick way to pay off student loans and build up the resume.

Intellectual interests: the Saints, warfare, counter-culture, history, science fiction, sociology, psychology

Hobbies: reading, biking, camping, hiking, fishing, writing, boating, finding new bands to listen to, guns, science fiction, historical fiction, I play some video games, but I'm not a gamer, I'm the cheapskate that waits for the price on a game to drop to twenty bucks before buying it.  I'm not paying 65 bucks for a video game!

Talents, what are you good at?: Raising animals, doing impressions of other people's voices, history, cooking, penny pinching

Top 5 Favourite books of all time: The Hobbit and any LOTR, The Outsiders, The Ball And The Cross, The Last Book In The Universe, The Tripods series

The last 5 books you read (don't lie!):  The Last Crusade, The Man Who Was Thursday, What Every Catholic Wants To Know: Catholic History, Wish You Were Here: An Essential Guide To Your Favorite Music Scenes- From Punk To Indie And Everything In Between, The Undead: Zombie Anthology

Music you actually listen to most often: The Black Keys, Paramore, Middle Class Rut, The Raconteurs, Frederich Chopin, Cage The Elephant, Johnny Cash, Audioslave, Louis Armstrong, Green Day, Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift, Taking Back Sunday, Jose Alfredo Jimenez, Vicente Fernandez, La Oreja De Van Gogh, The Ramones, George Thorogood And The Destroyers, Megadeth, Metallica, Sara Bareilles

Favourite movies/TV shows: Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Invader Zim, Prison Break, The IT Crowd, Stargate SG-1, The Bourne Trilogy, Batman Begins, Batman: The Dark Knight, District 9, Zombieland, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Fight Club, Boondock Saints

Favourite foods: Anything really, I'm not picky.  As long as it's not fast food.  Um... Asian food, Middle Eastern food... really, anything as long as it has no milk

Serious pet peeves: People who think being a good Christian has something to do with WASP culture i.e. country club golfing, tucked in shirt, comb over hair, Leave it to Beaver type culture.  People who put up facades over their real personality, first impressions are worthless.  Don't get me wrong, it's important to be gentleman, but a freaking 1950's TV dad?  Really?  You expect me to be one of those phonies?  Ugh. 

Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with: I like dogs and cats.  I've had cats before, one of them even had kittens.  I'd like to try being a “pack leader” of dogs.

Where have you been?: Mexico, Durango, Jalisco, Guadalajara, Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio

Do you play an instrument?: No.  I'd like to, just haven't gotten around to it.

Idea of a romantic evening: Enjoying the same foods, walking around together, sitting together into the early morning hours not realizing how long we've been talking and making each other laugh

Why do you think you're still single?: I keep finding non-Catholic girls I could have wonderful relationships with... if I wasn't Catholic, and I keep finding Catholic girls who I honestly just don't have anything to say to, because their personalities don't click with mine.
No way to update this?

Have a girlfriend.  Going great.  Will see what the future holds.  May last, may not (I'm hoping for "may last").  Either way, prayers plz?

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...cseen.html
May God's will be done. :pray: