Why going to Mass is not Optional.
(11-14-2011, 10:18 AM)Stubborn Wrote:
(11-14-2011, 08:55 AM)Revixit Wrote:
(11-14-2011, 08:37 AM)Stubborn Wrote:
(11-14-2011, 08:32 AM)Revixit Wrote: There is no such thing as "a NO Catholic."  

I am a Catholic.  

I was attending the Mass (when there was just one form) and studying the Faith before Vatican II.

Today, I attend the Ordinary Form of the Mass because it is the only Mass available to me where I live.

You're right, there is no such thing as a NO Catholic, the NO is anti-Catholic.

You've been around long enough to see that the NOM is a parody of the True Mass so why do you not admit it?

The OF is not anti-Catholic and the OF is not "a parody of the True Mass."   

I'm not going to change my mind and you aren't going to change yours, so discussing this is a waste of time for each of us.

The "OF" teaches that we should be kissing the koran - which is, I'm sure you will agree, anti-Catholic.

That it parodies the True Mass which it replaced is obvious to those who only attend the True Mass, then compare that to the new mass. Seems those who, after only a short time get accustomed to partaking of the new mass are no longer able or wish to see it that way.

I remember when I went to my first TLM (the TRUE "Ordinary Form"), I was amazed at how different it was - it was like a different religion.  I soon came to the realization that it is a different religion because the New Mass doesn't teach true Catholicism and the TLM most assuredly does.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Why going to Mass is not Optional. - by Jenn - 11-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Re: Why going to Mass is not Optional. - by Jenn - 11-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Re: Why going to Mass is not Optional. - by Nic - 11-14-2011, 09:53 AM
Re: Why going to Mass is not Optional. - by Nic - 11-14-2011, 10:43 AM
Re: Why going to Mass is not Optional. - by Nic - 11-14-2011, 05:48 PM