Our Lady will be on Television
Has the Pope / Vatican ever made any comments on these alleged apparitions one way or the other?
Supposedly there is a commission looking into it. But the Vatican probably won't issue their findings until 3214 AD.

tim
His Eminence, Cardinal Schonborn is celebrating the celebration Mass afterward.

Good luck with that investigation.
(11-15-2011, 02:11 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: As Mr. Freeze would say, "wild!"

I just died laughing. Thanks, I needed that Big Grin
Scammers will scam.

The story of the world since day one.
(11-15-2011, 03:04 PM)timoose Wrote: Supposedly there is a commission looking into it. But the Vatican probably won't issue their findings until 3214 AD.

tim
lol
(11-15-2011, 02:43 PM)Adam_Michael Wrote: Has the Pope / Vatican ever made any comments on these alleged apparitions one way or the other?

Not that my words hold much doctrinal weight weight..but Medj is complete *@##-@+$82;2*##!!!! Stay the hell away!!! Go somewhere legit like Lourdes. If the Vatican ever "approves" Medj Im goin Jewish
drummerboy , why would you say something so ridiculous on here? Paganism to pray in front of a computer? Now honestly, does that make any sense? If these people are dellusional, pray for them, pity them. Or be happy that Medjugorje has brought thousands of pilgrims to a greater love of Jesus and Mary, regardless of the fact that it is likely a false apparition. I am honestly disgusted with some of the lack of charity on here
(11-15-2011, 03:16 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: His Eminence, Cardinal Schonborn is celebrating the celebration Mass afterward.

I wonder if he's going to bring his balloons?  Balloons
(11-16-2011, 03:18 AM)CrusaderKing Wrote:
(11-15-2011, 03:16 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: His Eminence, Cardinal Schonborn is celebrating the celebration Mass afterward.

I wonder if he's going to bring his balloons?  Balloons

and don't forget the blue-ish purpl-ish tye-fye hippy chasuble Smile