O Jovan, Where Art Thou?
(12-21-2011, 04:05 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: And I'm still alive and doing well. Just posted a new topic in this thread before I saw this. Thank you all for your concern. I'll try to pop in at least once a day or so, but Vetus is right. I have a 'special person' in my life. She's in Canada and we spend a lot of time on the phone or on the net chatting. And Tim is right too! I don't move as fast as I once did. Asking for prayers as usual while offering them up for my fellow Fishies!

Atta boy!  Spend your time with her, it will be much more rewarding than spending it here! Glad to hear all is well with you.
(12-21-2011, 07:25 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:
(12-21-2011, 04:05 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: And I'm still alive and doing well. Just posted a new topic in this thread before I saw this. Thank you all for your concern. I'll try to pop in at least once a day or so, but Vetus is right. I have a 'special person' in my life. She's in Canada and we spend a lot of time on the phone or on the net chatting. And Tim is right too! I don't move as fast as I once did. Asking for prayers as usual while offering them up for my fellow Fishies!

Atta boy!  Spend your time with her, it will be much more rewarding than spending it here! Glad to hear all is well with you.

Thanks, H5O. I'll try to make time for FE too.