In need of prayers
I've found myself in a spiritual crisis that's much worse than ones I've been in in the past (sorry if I sound overly dramatic, but it's very much true.). Ever since I've started on the Pill (to regulate my cycles), I've found that I've been seriously disagreeing with the Catholic Church on the issue of birth control. My pro-life views, which were once stubbornly anti-abortion, have been diluted to where they're now somewhat anti-abortion (I haven't gotten the nerve to fully say that I'm pro-choice, but I'm afraid with the way I'm going, sooner or later I'm going to end up giving money to NOW, NARAL, Planned Parenthood, and other such groups).

To top all of this off, I have been thinking very seriously over the past couple of days about leaving the Catholic Church and going back to the Methodist Church. One of my  reasons is simply this--with the Novus Ordo Mass being the way it is, why should I bother even staying in the Church when I can go back to the Methodist church where at least they have altar rails and they actually kneel for communion? It's a sticky situation. Any prayers you can give me will be appreciated. God bless.
:pray2: :pray2:
Prayers on the way!

:pray2: :pray2: :pray2:
(11-18-2011, 02:25 AM)jubilee2000 Wrote: One of my  reasons is simply this--with the Novus Ordo Mass being the way it is, why should I bother even staying in the Church when I can go back to the Methodist church where at least they have altar rails and they actually kneel for communion?

But they don't have the body, blood, soul, and divinity of Jesus.

:pray:
[Image: 180px-Sanmichele_satana_raffaello.jpg]

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.
:pray2:

And if you need to talk, pm me.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
:pray2:

For the love of Almighty God, don't leave the Catholic Church.

She is the only Church that fulfills the Old Testament prophecies concerning the unity (of faith and government), sanctity, and universality of the "Kingdom of God" on Earth.

No other Church can make this claim.

Leave the Novus Ordo: it does not reflect these marks of the Church, which are how we distinguish the true Church from all the other false claimants in the world today. The Novus Ordo is the work of the devil and is like an acid rain that corrodes faith. But, for the love of God, don't leave the traditional Catholic faith. It alone remains (and will always remain, as time has proved) unadulterated and inviolate, pristine and pure.

:monstrance: