Is Fr Gruner officially excardinated and incardinated in an Indian Diocese?
I apologise if this subject has been worked out before on this forum, but does anyone know, with certainty, that Fr Nicholas Gruner received excardination from his previous diocese that he was incardinated in [I believe Avellino Italy] and then incardination into what I have heard is his new diocese, Hyderabad India?
According to Canon Law one must be excardinated first from their previous diocese to be incardinated into another.
I have heard and read that Fr Gruner was permitted to be incardinated into Hyderabad, but I have never heard or read that he was excardinated from Avellino.
If he was not excardinated then incardination is moot.
(11-18-2011, 12:19 PM)banksy Wrote:I think we can trust in the authorities to have this straightened out in ohhhh say 18-25 years
Agreed, but according to Fr Gruner he has a letter saying he was incardinated by the Bishop of Hyderabad.
This letter was read by Christopher Ferrara in one of the "Consecration Now" meetings, but I am not sure of this letters authenticity because I have never heard of a letter of ex-cardination for Fr Gruner.
So what are you inferring?

That Father Gruener went Bishop shopping?

Like Father Pavone?

By the way, is Father Pavone still on the "rack" down in San Antonio?
Fr. Gruner wasmessed with by forces in the Vatican which caused his ex-cardination, and the need to search and finally find incardination in India. Go to his site there is an entire book on the subject called Fatima Priest.

tim
Yeah there were a couple of Canadian bishops that were willing to incardinate (or whatever you call it) Father Gruner until they were "spoken to".
(11-18-2011, 04:31 PM)Tim Wrote: Fr. Gruner wasmessed with by forces in the Vatican which caused his ex-cardination, and the need to search and finally find incardination in India. Go to his site there is an entire book on the subject called Fatima Priest.

tim
Thank you sor,
But I would rather hear he was excardianated from a non biased site.
I have seen the havoc that SSPX sites have caused.
Old Salt, you'll not find anything supporting him anywhere. He's being persecuted because he has the facts and they can't stand it.

tim
(11-18-2011, 08:00 PM)Tim Wrote: Old Salt, you'll not find anything supporting him anywhere. He's being persecuted because he has the facts and they can't stand it.

tim
So Tim, the conspiracy against Fr Gruner by the Curia is for real?
Yeah, but allof my info. comes from Fatima.org. No one is on his side, but at the last conference in Rome a Cardinal came and when he left he spoke to Fr. Gruner and told him take courage. The other is Pope Benedict while on the airplane took questions which were pre-screened, and he specifically took ones on Fatima. He said he had no immediate plan for The Consecration, but in future he may have to do it.

tim
(11-18-2011, 08:02 PM)Old Salt Wrote:
(11-18-2011, 08:00 PM)Tim Wrote: Old Salt, you'll not find anything supporting him anywhere. He's being persecuted because he has the facts and they can't stand it.

tim
So Tim, the conspiracy against Fr Gruner by the Curia is for real?

It's more like the conspiracy against Fatima.