Is Fr Gruner officially excardinated and incardinated in an Indian Diocese?
(11-18-2011, 08:19 PM)Tim Wrote: Yeah, but allof my info. comes from Fatima.org. No one is on his side, but at the last conference in Rome a Cardinal came and when he left he spoke to Fr. Gruner and told him take courage. The other is Pope Benedict while on the airplane took questions which were pre-screened, and he specifically took ones on Fatima. He said he had no immediate plan for The Consecration, but in future he may have to do it.

tim

Did you happen to see the video of the Holy Father during his airborne interview, Tim?  I chuckled to myself when I saw Cardinal Bertone standing behind the Pope.  He looked as nervous as a cat in room full of rocking chairs, like he watching his house of cards collapsing before his very eyes...
(11-18-2011, 07:06 PM)Old Salt Wrote:
(11-18-2011, 04:31 PM)Tim Wrote: Fr. Gruner wasmessed with by forces in the Vatican which caused his ex-cardination, and the need to search and finally find incardination in India. Go to his site there is an entire book on the subject called Fatima Priest.

tim
Thank you sor,
But I would rather hear he was excardianated from a non biased site.
I have seen the havoc that SSPX sites have caused.

I don't know for sure whether he was formally excardinated or not, but the problem was that his foes in the Curia - through their minions - had in effect told him they had no problem with him if he could be incardinated elsewhere other than it Italy.  They then tried to block his incardination wherever he turned until finally the Archbishop of Hyderabad basically told Soldano, Bertone, et. al. to stuff it and incardinated Fr. Gruner anyway.

He has studied canon law, but whenever he's presented arguments to the Roman Rota about the injustice of his treatment, his arguments are ignored.  What the enemies of Fr. Gruner have done to him is truly evil and unjust and the Archbishop of Hyderabad has said that himself.
Yeah, I saw a news clip of it. These are the little moments which make my life a bit happier.

tim
Did Father Grunner ever molest children, rob money lead millions away from the faith, NO !! he just asked and wondered why we weren't given the truth concerning  the #rd Secret of Fatima and the Consecration of Russia. There are loads of priests, and bishops we should worry about before we get around to seeing if Father Grunner is right to ask the Pope to do as Our Lady asked!!
(11-19-2011, 12:10 AM)salus Wrote: Did Father Grunner ever molest children, rob money lead millions away from the faith, NO !! he just asked and wondered why we weren't given the truth concerning  the #rd Secret of Fatima and the Consecration of Russia. There are loads of priests, and bishops we should worry about before we get around to seeing if Father Grunner is right to ask the Pope to do as Our Lady asked!!

Fr. Gruner is a very holy priest.  We have a statue of our Lady of Fatima blessed by him.

He is persecuted by the Vatican.
Prayers for Fr. Gruner!! :pray: :pray:

I usually donate sums of money per month and he enrolled me in the Immaculate Heart League, He must be doing a lot of things right because he has been persecuted beyond reason!!!

Fatima Priest is a great book... I recommend it to anyone who doesn't know his situation and looking to learn more about what he has gone through over the past 33 years.
Crusader did he send the photos of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and the Immacualte Heart of Mary on his own initiative ? He did for me and I took it as a message.  It makes me choke up when I see him in the videos get emotional as he gets older and is not sure if the Consecration will be done. 

tim
I pray for Fr. Gruner daily and ask God to grant him the joy of witnessing the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart before the end of his earthly life.
(11-19-2011, 09:51 AM)AdOrientem Wrote: I pray for Fr. Gruner daily and ask God to grant him the joy of witnessing the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart before the end of his earthly life.

May God grant that request!
(11-19-2011, 09:16 AM)Tim Wrote: Crusader did he send the photos of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and the Immacualte Heart of Mary on his own initiative ? He did for me and I took it as a message.  It makes me choke up when I see him in the videos get emotional as he gets older and is not sure if the Consecration will be done.   

tim

Tim,

No, I didn't get those yet... I did get a Membership Certificate with my name on it and a "Project Hope" Certificate with the Blessed Mother with gold star as part of her crowns, but I'm grateful for those as I have them hanging on my wall.

And yes, it is very sad to see him get emotional...I get very emotional at times too when I see the state of the world, but there isn't a darn thing I can do about it except pray.