Future of The Church - Next Pope
Cardinal Rajinth please.
Bishop Fellay = Pope Pius XIII.

That is what the Church needs.
(11-19-2011, 05:39 PM)Nic Wrote: Bishop Fellay = Pope Pius XIII.

I actually thought this same thing.  Let's pray that it's God's will for the sspx to be regularized and for Fellay to swoop down on Rome and be the pope the Catholic Church really needs.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
Actually, to be honest, If we're talking in a complete theoretical sense (and perhaps, in this case, disjointed from reality) I would even think Bp. Williamson would be a better pope in the present than Fellay.  As much as I find myself disagreeing with His Excellency on a lot of things, when he's right he's super right and I would trust him to purge the church of heretics and trim the proverbial fat off of her more than Fellay.

Although, if Bp. Williamson became pope I could seriously see the devil get a hold of some souls and try to assasinate him.  Cuz you know the first thing he'd do (or maybe the second after hanging all the modernist bishops) would be to have a bonfire of the Novus Ordo.

Williamson to give the Church a much needed cleaning up followed by Fellay to maintain?  Sounds good to me.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
I really can't see an SSPX Bishop becoming Pope in my life time; I'm 29 btw. I think either two of the suggested SSPX would be a great move. People are ignorant and still swear to the Lord that they are in schism. Electing a Pope is very political. I'm sure there are some Bishops (such as that Filipino that wrote that moronic letter about then still being excommunicated) that feel the same way.
"Not to be grim. I pray that God may grant BXVI many mores years of life. However, I was thinking about this...Pope BXVI has rocked many boats with liberal and traditional Catholics alike. Some view him too modern and some claim he is bringing the church back to the middle ages..."

They said the same thing about John Paul II. Gee, maybe Benedict XVI will get beatified even quicker when he departs this earthly plane! Santo subito!
"They said the same thing about John Paul II. Gee, maybe Benedict XVI will get beatified even quicker when he departs this earthly plane! Santo subito!"

Beatify B16 tomorrow and it will mean as much as the politically motivated action taken on behalf of JPII.
(11-19-2011, 10:42 PM)Albino_Luciani Wrote: "They said the same thing about John Paul II. Gee, maybe Benedict XVI will get beatified even quicker when he departs this earthly plane! Santo subito!"

Beatify B16 tomorrow and it will mean as much as the politically motivated action taken on behalf of JPII.

I was being sarcastic!
"I was being sarcastic!"

Oh sure, you say that now :)
(11-19-2011, 05:39 PM)Nic Wrote: Bishop Fellay = Pope Pius XIII.

I also thought of that.  If he does lead the sspx back to Rome it's possible he could be made a cardinal..