Your resident scholar awaits you...
Sex: Male

Age as of posting date: 20

Patron Saint by Confirmation: Saint Francis

Number of children (e.g. born from: former valid marriage that ended in death of spouse; invalid marriage; rape; past sins, etc. No need to enter details here! Just list number of children you care for): Zero

Would you relocate if you met the right person?: Depends on whoever I meet. :mrwinky:

EF, SSPX, both, or other?: Diocesan 

Novus Ordo if that's all there is?: If I was in the military and would have to then yes but as long as there is a TLM close by I am willing to drive there to make it.

Introvert or extravert?: Introvert 

Keirsey personality type: What is this I don't even.

Ethnic heritage: Irish, Scottish, English, German

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?: Yes

Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this?: 18-22

In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP?: No opinion.

What would the headship of the husband look like in your idea home?: A man should be the head of the household.

How do you feel about women working outside the home?Ideally a woman would work inside the home but I realize with the new global economy that women are forced to work outside the home to pay the bills. As for myself I would work as hard as I could so that, in the words of the 'Ten Hour Advocate' in 1848, my "wife would not endure the drudgery of a mill" or an office.

How do you feel about women in pants? Depends. I realize that pants are practical in some circumstances but on dates, definitely dresses. 

Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you? Pride.

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes? My belief in that what I believe is right, and oh yes some people do consider me sexist, racist, and anti-Semetic (which is not true).

What are the most important things you desire in a spouse? Someone who loves the Faith and serving our Lord as much as I, someone who feels as attached to Holy Mother Church as much as I, someone who I can have an intelligent conversation with, and hopefully someone who is not a liberal.

Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse:: Disagreeing too profoundly on views, and no offense but no bimbos please.

What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex?: Before you 'cross the line' so to speak you need to know and love your significant other as a best friend. If you are not friends how can you be partners in the important goal of raising your children in the Faith?

Political ideals: Traditional Conservative.

Education: High School diploma, working on my bachelor's now.

Employment: Warehouse job right now but I am still looking for work. 

Health: Great

Allergies: Seasonal

Smoke? Cigarettes

Drink? Hard Liquor during the night, beer at parties

Night owl or morning lark? Morning Lark

How messy or disorganized are you?: A little messy

What makes you laugh?: A good joke but a clean one

What are the little things that please or delight you?: A good book, a good movie, or a good show.

What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? I still would like to be working class and working hard, besides someone has to do it. :)

Intellectual interests: History, politics, religion, film, literature, conspiracy theories. 

Hobbies: This site, sports, reading, watching movies and TV, eating, partying, and working

Talents: what are you good at?: Test-taking

Top 5 Favorite books of all time: Macbeth, Animal Farm, 1984, Douay-Rheims Bible, Baltimore Catehism

The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?: Mein Kampf, Call of the Wild, Conscience of a Conservative, Divine Comedy, and Treasure Island

Music you actually listen to most often: Classical and popular music, along with 50's music

Favorite movies/TV shows: Brady Bunch, Gladiator, Sunset Boulevard, Have Gun, Will Travel, Gunsmoke, Bells of St. Mary's, Pinnochio

Favorite foods: Fried Chicken, Corn on the cob, pumpkin pie, and french fries

Serious pet peeves: People who yell at you when they disagree with you, people who are late for Mass and enter in loudly, people who say dirty jokes

Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with: I like cats and I also wouldn't mind guard dogs for protection.

Idea of a romantic evening: I think a nice dinner would be good at the nicest place in town to discuss and talk about eachother and of course I would be paying for it since that is the man's duty. :mrwinky:
(11-20-2011, 12:01 PM)Traditional Guy Wrote:  

The Civil Service awaits you.
(11-20-2011, 01:59 PM)Servire Deo Wrote:

Well I typed this up quickly right before I went to Sunday Mass so let me continue to work on it.
(11-20-2011, 01:59 PM)Servire Deo Wrote:

Reminds me of this (skip to about 1 minute in)

[video=youtube]I9LLZJFBWdc[/video]