World Conspiracy Confirmed
In the recently leaked Climategate emails, there is proof that the World Bank was dictating to the Climate "scientists" what they were to report.  See this leaked set of emails: ClimateGate 2.0.  Here's one actual email: SmokingGun

Now I have never been much of a believer in the world conspiracy, I just believed in Original Sin and figured enemies of Christ would naturally do what they do -- no conspiracy needed, except at the diabolical level.  But when you read these, darn its pretty convincing.  What the heck is the World Bank doing dictating climate reports?  Control, plain and simple.

On another topic, I'm not back posting.  I'm doing what capitalists do, produce.  Worked 72.5 hours last week.  I've tapped into the shale gas boom and it is insane.  Married men needing a job who want a good location should take a hard look at the Tyler, Texas area which has a TLM at an FSSP chapel.  Enbridge has openings for 100 men in operations.  A military background is a big plus.

Single guys who have more flexibility need to take a hard look at Eagle Ford Shale (south of San Antonio, google "Eagle Ford Shale", North Dakota (google "Bakken"), and panhandle Texas and Western OK.  Western PA is also supposed to be booming.  I talked to one man and his son cleared $200K last year working on a rig.  Not a good life for married men, but single men might swing it.  Getting to Mass would be tough though.  Young men need to get on their tools and join one of the last brotherhoods of real men that get the work done, get paid well, and don't tolerate whining and excuses.  The boom is real and should last a year or two more before Obama kills it.

Take care.

P.S.  Code red on the market crash.  Europe is falling hard.  Japan is under the radar, but is in serious trouble.  China just went into recession also.
bookmarking for later. Have not seen you around, really glad your back. I always enjoyed reading your posts. always informative.
Related, from the comments section of WattsUpWithThat:

Dr. Dixy Lee Ray, who attended the conference, reported:
“The objective, clearly enunciated by the leaders of UNCED, is to bring
about a change in the present system of independent nations. The future is
to be World Government with central planning by the United Nations. Fear of
environmental crises — whether real or not — is expected to lead to
compliance.
”74

edit:  I wonder if including the call for a beefed up UN "with teeth" in Caritas in Vertate was part of this.
Maybe the Vatican got a phone call discussing certain pictures of priests and bishops.
Missed you, buddy. Nuff said, and keep making things. I'm counting on you after the Chastisement getting the oil flowing for the remnant.

tim
James is back!
Take care Tim.  I'm back on the road Monday and my free time goes to zero.  The countryside looks like a porcupine with all the rigs.  Real pretty at night.  Big shortage of men.  I imagine the "carbon cap" will eventually kill it, or it will get too big.  But for now the money is good and the work is out there.  

If men are interested in this work, make sure you have good winter wear.  Holofil long johns (check out Cabelas) and insulated Carharts.  Later.
Quote: James is back!

Thanks for the welcome, but things haven't changed.  I've gotten extremely busy and only have some free time around Thanksgiving.  And there is hay I still need to put up.  Take care.
(11-25-2011, 01:59 PM)James02 Wrote:
Quote: James is back!

Thanks for the welcome, but things haven't changed.  I've gotten extremely busy and only have some free time around Thanksgiving.  And there is hay I still need to put up.  Take care.

Well please try to keep posting on oil field jobs, banking, your no nonsense approach to marriage, and the odd conspiracy theory. There has been a void in these topics (except the last one) since you left
(11-25-2011, 01:06 PM)James02 Wrote: On another topic, I'm not back posting. 
Oh, man! You got my hopes all up and whatnot... Anyway, glad to hear you're well! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
James 02 said this;

"edit:  I wonder if including the call for a beefed up UN "with teeth" in Caritas in Vertate was part of this.
Maybe the Vatican got a phone call discussing certain pictures of priests and bishops."

Fr. Malachi Martin was pretty clear on this. There is an Old Money Strong Catholic Dynastic Family that goes to the oters Dynastic Families and arranges defict spending for the Vatican and the Church. The UN notion may be an attempt to up end this. I'm not sure.

tim