Your Favorite Coffee?
I often drink Vietnamese Iced coffee, it's great here in the tropics.  The coffee is a french roast with chicory which you slow drip in a press and combine with a full cream sweetened  condensed milk and serve over plenty of ice.  It goes great with a bowl of Phở or a Bánh mì. 

[Image: vieticedcoffee.jpg]
(11-29-2011, 07:16 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: I often drink Vietnamese Iced coffee, it's great here in the tropics.  The coffee is a french roast with chicory which you slow drip in a press and combine with a full cream sweetened  consensed milk and serve over plenty of ice.  It goes great with a bowl of Phở or a Bánh mì. 

[Image: vieticedcoffee.jpg]

That looks awesome. I want some.
(11-29-2011, 07:16 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: I often drink Vietnamese Iced coffee, it's great here in the tropics.  The coffee is a french roast with chicory which you slow drip in a press and combine with a full cream sweetened  consensed milk and serve over plenty of ice.  It goes great with a bowl of Phở or a Bánh mì. 

YES!!!
Highlander Grogg.
I think I'm the only weirdo who doesn't like coffee at all.
I used to drink Cafe du Monde coffee (as cafe au lait), but I switched to Community coffee since that's what the family drinks and we can get it pretty cheap.
Lavazza or Screaming Turtle...

there's a couple others I don't mind.
(11-30-2011, 03:02 AM)K3vinhood Wrote: I think I'm the only weirdo who doesn't like coffee at all.

Yes, I think you are.
(11-30-2011, 03:02 AM)K3vinhood Wrote: I think I'm the only weirdo who doesn't like coffee at all.

Are you Catholic???

;)
One of the best pleasures in life is going to an authentic Turkish restaurant and getting a little cup of Turkish coffee.