Your Favorite Coffee?
I'm glad nobody said kopi luwak yet
(11-30-2011, 08:54 PM)Arun Wrote: I'm glad nobody said kopi luwak yet

They make that here in the Philippines but it's called kape alamid.  I've never tried it but I would if I got the chance.  The civets that eat the coffee berries are nasty little creatures, there is a little zoo near my house and they have a couple.  Every time I take my daughter there they hiss and snap at me when I try to pet em.
(11-30-2011, 01:22 PM)Walty Wrote: One of the best pleasures in life is going to an authentic Turkish restaurant and getting a little cup of Turkish coffee.

Love that stuff.
I see we have some coffee connoisseurs here. Good to see someone from Hawaii weighing in too.  :ciao:
I've had stuff from Guatamala and Ethiopia, both very good.  Strong but smooth, not bitter strong (like the whiskey I drink it with :grin:)

ANd you've gotto give some credit to the mystic monk coffee. :cheers:
(11-30-2011, 09:29 PM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:
(11-30-2011, 08:54 PM)Arun Wrote: I'm glad nobody said kopi luwak yet

They make that here in the Philippines but it's called kape alamid.  I've never tried it but I would if I got the chance.  The civets that eat the coffee berries are nasty little creatures, there is a little zoo near my house and they have a couple.  Every time I take my daughter there they hiss and snap at me when I try to pet em.

Had to google that - oh, my.  I'm not sure I'm ready to try. 
(12-01-2011, 06:17 PM)drummerboy Wrote: I've had stuff from Guatamala and Ethiopia, both very good.  Strong but smooth, not bitter strong (like the whiskey I drink it with :grin:)

Mystic Monk, eh? I've seen it advertised here. Any good?
(12-01-2011, 11:35 PM)Jackson K. Eskew Wrote:
(12-01-2011, 06:17 PM)drummerboy Wrote: I've had stuff from Guatamala and Ethiopia, both very good.  Strong but smooth, not bitter strong (like the whiskey I drink it with :grin:)

I just got a box of it today... smells like HEAVEN and is incredibly tasty!!!

*sips the butter rum pecan kind blissfully*
(12-02-2011, 04:26 PM)sarahraphael Wrote:

:hmmm: Strangely, I'm smelling it through the screen at this moment. I might just have to try it.
(12-02-2011, 04:30 PM)Jackson K. Eskew Wrote:
(12-02-2011, 04:26 PM)sarahraphael Wrote:

:hmmm: Strangely, I'm smelling it through the screen at this moment. I might just have to try it.

Dude, where'd you buy your screen?

I want one.