Bishop Armando Ochoa transferred by Rome request to ALL Traditionalist
Bishop Ochoa gets transferred by Rome, you can read it here. http://www.elpasotimes.com/newupdated/ci_19448001 For those who have not heard what happened in El Paso it is time you start reading about it, just simply google Father Michael Rodriguez. You will get a million things to read. If not ask me questions and PM me.

If you are not from El Paso, you can still send one (that is a letter to the Apostolic Nuncio), like the recommendations below. Just state from where you are from, and the necessity of El Paso defending marriage. Defending Church teaching and most of all giving the people a liturgy that is dignified in celebration (here you can say a Bishop who understands the pastoral needs of the faithful by giving them the Old Rite, or the New Rite celebrated as it should be). Rome only listens to number's, so please spread this. If possible if you could contact the San Juan web page, to attempt to document everything, thanks! http://sanjuan.webhop.org/  If you are confused and don't understand what to do please message me, I can help guide you or inform you why its necessary. God Bless you all, for all your efforts! This is a battle for tradition right now, if we can have one true Holy Catholic Bishop that would be a miracle. I am praying that it can be Father Michael Rodriguez who is a truly traditional Catholic priest. Time is of the essence so if you can send one by today that would be perfect or tomorrow or whenever you read this message! Be polite and courteous in the letter. I know I would love to rant off myself, and just give them the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but these people are modernist and can only understand "nice" language. If we get what we truly want which is the dearest priest in El Paso, traditional Catholics will have another 5th Bishop of the SSPX caliber. So please pray, do penance and fast for this good cause!

Below are sample letters that could be sent to the Apostolic Nuncio.
Please send a letter requesting a holy bishop (it need not mention Fr. Rodríguez, San Juan Bautista, or the Traditional Latin Mass). We need a shepherd who will look after our spiritual good not the IRS tax code.

With a first letter, we can simply request a holy bishop and let him know that many Catholics are concerned regarding this upcoming decision.
We need to send MANY MANY letters: 1000, 2000, 5000+ 
Below are various samples, you can use any of this information, mix and match, add your own, or come up with your own letter entirely. The point is to write the letters! I'll try and send some more samples tomorrow. (If you have a copy of a letter you have sent to the bishop, you can include it as well!)

December XX, 2011

Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano
Apostolic Nuncio to the United States
3339 Massachusetts Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20008-3687

Your Excellency, Archbishop Vigano,

Sample Letter One

My name is Jessica Fuentes, and I'm a parishioner of Queen of Peace Parish in El Paso, TX.
We are very grateful to His Holiness, Pope Benedict, for transferring Bishop Armando Ochoa to Fresno, California.
We very much need a new Bishop who will defend the Catholic Faith and defend marriage against the attacks of our City Council.  Please help us!

Thank you, may God bless you,

Sincerely,
Jessica Fuentes
[address and contact information]

Sample Letter Two

My name is Juan Torres, and I'm a parishioner of San Juan Bautista in El Paso, TX.
I want to express my gratitude to the Holy Father for the transfer of Bishop Armando X. Ochoa.
Please, please, send us a strong, holy bishop who supports the Traditional Latin Mass and will restore the parish life we had at San Juan Bautista.

You remain in our prayers, sincerely,

Juan Torres

Sample Letter Three

My name is Cecilia Mendoza and I'm a parishioner of St. Mark in El Paso, TX.
Our diocese desperately needs a holy bishop who will support Church Teaching, especially as regards the sanctity of marriage, and will be willing to face opposition from secular attacks. Many of our priests remain silent or do not teach us the doctrine of the Catholic Church because for decades they have failed to see such an example set by the bishop of our diocese. It is imperative that the ecclesiastical culture of El Paso be transformed, especially because so many other cities are waiting to see what will happen in El Paso regarding the defense of marriage as the union between one man and one woman and the preservation of the Church's rights to speak publicly in favor of truth and morality. We implore your Excellency and His Holines, Pope Benedict, to send us a bishop who will support the true teaching and practice of the Catholic Church.

May God bless you abundantly, with respectful regards,

Cecilia Mendoza

Sample Letter Four

All the young children can also draw pictures to send these as letters (on a daily / weekly basis) to the Papal Nuncio.
These pictures could say "We love the Traditional Latin Mass."  or other similar positive messages.
How about

My name is Trad Tradson and I live in CA. I am worried that sending another liberal Bishop into the land of neo-caths is going to set back the progress CA has made when it comes to making the Tridentine mass available again. Send him back to an RCIA program run by the FSSP and then reassign him. Thanks!
This is terrible news for those in the Diocese of Fresno who were hoping for a more trad-friendly Bishop, the FSSP was interested in sending an apostolate there, in fact 2 of the Sacramento FSSP priests go down twice a month to cover the 2 Sunday Masses. So El Paso's gain is Fresno's loss!!!
Thank you for taking the time to write this.

Viva El Paso!

Viva Cristo Rey!

Could this transfer be seen as an indication that the Holy See was not happy with the bishop's actions in regard to Fr. Rodriguez?
(12-03-2011, 03:41 PM)richness of tradition Wrote: Could this transfer be seen as an indication that the Holy See was not happy with the bishop's actions in regard to Fr. Rodriguez?

This is just my opinion with no bearing on any information that is not well known to any one else but I think so.

I mean from El Paso to Fresno at age 68 seems like a lateral move to me. Plus the Bishop he is replacing in Fresno was not exactly Trad friendly to say the least. It seems to me too much of a coincidence to be ignored. Then again we have to wait and see who is the replacement.
Whether the Vatican transferred him to Fresno to show disapproval of him, or if they thought his talents were truly needed in Fresno rather than El Paso, it still shows business as usual.  If there is malfeasance in high office  and they know about it, than moving him does nothing.  It just shows malfeasance in what is considered an even higher office centered in Rome.

Joe
(12-03-2011, 10:22 PM)joe17 Wrote: Whether the Vatican transferred him to Fresno to show disapproval of him, or if they thought his talents were truly needed in Fresno rather than El Paso, it still shows business as usual.  If there is malfeasance in high office  and they know about it, than moving him does nothing.  It just shows malfeasance in what is considered an even higher office centered in Rome.

Joe

I think that in some ways you are right. That being said however, there is also the fact that he is 68, why fight that fight?