Dracula Looks For A Bride
Why not?

Sex: Male.
Age as of posting date: 21

Birthdate: 7th of February, 1990 (1431).

Patron Saint by Confirmation: St. Sebastian.

Number of children (e.g. born from: former valid marriage that ended in death of spouse; invalid marriage; past sins, etc.): None.

Would you relocate if you met the right person? That's impossible as I go where I am stationed, I have no say in the matter but this shouldn't be a problem, military is kind to it's servicemen and their spouses.

EF, SSPX, both, or other? I strongly agree with the SSPX while remaining obedient to Rome.

Novus Ordo if that's all there is? Yes, begrudgingly.

Introvert or extravert? Introvert with extravert tendencies and spurts.

Keirsey personality type: INTJ/ENTJ.

Ethnic heritage: Spanish (as in Spain).

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant? Unimportant.

Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this? 20-27 but generally if they are somewhat close in age (younger or older) it matters not to me.

In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP? It’s important as are all of the Church's teachings.

What would the headship of the husband look like in your idea home? Fair yet strict head of the household.

How do you feel about women working outside the home? Given my profession, I don't think it would be necessary though I am not outright opposed to it though the household and possible future children should take a priority over worldly matters.

How do you feel about women in pants? I prefer women to dress like women and the trouser pant is historically an article of a man's attire though given this day and age it seems I might have to deal with it but as far as my personal preference and desires go, skirts, dresses and the like. A woman should look and dress like a woman, essentially.

Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you? Wrath.

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes? I'm to quiet, cold and harsh. 

What are the most important things you desire in a spouse? Positive outlook, keen intellect, sound mind, not prone to hysterics, practical, pragmatic, can see the beauty in the smallest or trivial of things, supportive, obedient, devoted, caring, kind, has a sense of humor and can tolerate my own dry, black sense of humor, maternal.   

Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: Extreme selfishness, mental illness, compulsive lying, cheating, an arrogant disposition, rudeness, lack of decorum, manners and civility, brutish or manish behaviors, idiosyncrasies or mannerisms, tardiness, prone to hysterics, stupidity, laziness, obscene manner of dress.

What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex? Let things be, be ever mindful, ever vigilant and enjoy what God has given you for the time in which he has given you.

Political ideals: Monarchist, Traditionalist, Medievalist, Ultra-Conservative.

Education: I am working on obtaining my degree in accounting (nearly there, mind you) and have had numerous classes in business and marketing.
Employment: Sailor.

Health: Healthy as a bull.

Allergies: None.

Smoke? Yes, I smoke a pipe frequently though if this should be a problem I can confine it to my study or outside or some other area that we have agreed upon as my designated smoking area.

Drink? I do drink spirits but only at night shortly before bed with my evening pipe or socially but never to excess.

Night owl or morning lark? Both, I am generally always awake.

How messy or disorganized are you? I am organized and immaculate in everything I do to the point of being accused of having OCD though I can tolerate messy habits to a degree and would happily clean up whatever mess has been made, wash dishes, clean a room, etc. if not but for my own sanity.

What makes you laugh? Irony, dry and or black humor, hoity toity intellectual jokes.

What are the little things that please or delight you? Cats, I love cats, flowers, butterflies and collecting them, art, piano and playing the piano, children.

What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? The same thing I am doing now but at a higher rank.

If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you actually will be doing, given your gifts and goals? Same thing only I will probably have an even higher rank because I live to work and love what I do.

Intellectual interests: Politics, Theology, Philosophy, Mathematics, Surgery, Medicine, Music, Archaeology, History, Naval history, Naval combat strategy, Naval design and construction of vessels, Art, Flight and Aerial combat strategy, Culinary Arts, I honestly have to many to list.

Hobbies: Diving, Traveling, studying various things of particular interest, butterfly collecting, pipes, taxidermy, deep sea fishing, fencing, target practice, reading, cinema, playing the piano.

Talents: what are you good at? I am highly proficient at the piano and it's what I spend a lot if not the majority of my time doing when I'm alone, diving, fishing, hunting, keen marksmanship of pistols, rifles, automatic rifles, bows, crossbows and I am quite the fencer.

Top 3 Favourite books of all time:  Holy Bible (I'm serious, for more than religious or spiritual reasons), the Great and Secret Show by Clive Barker, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne. 

The last 5 books you read (don't lie!): Holy Bible, 20k Under the Sea, The Idiot, Crime and Punishment, Story of the Eye.

Music you actually listen to most often: Mozart, Liszt, Bach, Beethoven, Berlioz, Rachmaninoff, Händel, Dvořák, Mussorgsky among many other composers.

Favourite movies/TV shows: Movies: M, Quills, La Strada, Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain, Blade Runner, The Godfather, American Psycho, Airplane, Blazing Saddles, True Grit (Bridges), True Grit (Wayne), Rooster Cogburn, Naked Gun (all of them), Rasputin and the Empress, Pierrot Le Fou, Clockwork Orange, Caligula, Stanley and many more for movies. For television programs, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The O'Reilly Factor,  No Reservations, Futurama, The Borgias, Cops, Squidbillies, The First 48, Bizarre Foods, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, The F Word, Mighty Boosh, The Colbert Report, Black Butler, Ghost in a Shell, Cowboy Bebop, again to name a few.

Favourite foods: Spanish, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Lebanese, so many to list, I'm extremely appreciative of the culinary arts around the world and love indulging in odd, exotic and eccentric foods.

Serious pet peeves: Hysteria, Ignorance, Incompetence, Tardiness, being to early (just as rude as being late), Weakness, Manish (for a lady) or Boarish (in general) behaviors or mannerisms.

Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with: I currently own one all black Main Coone cat whom has been both spayed and declawed, I prefer cats and am very much a cat person and will only tolerate dogs depending upon the breed. Though snakes are welcomes I don't really like any other reptiles. I despise all vermin which include rats, mice, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, etc.

Idea of a romantic evening: I have so many but a greeting of flowers, a nice meal and drink at a café, go to the cinema, a lovely stroll on the beach and watching the sunset, a kiss on the cheek or forhead at the door. Seems lovely.
(12-09-2011, 05:12 PM)Vlad Tepes Wrote: Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: idiosyncrasies or mannerisms

Well, that's boring!
(12-09-2011, 05:48 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: Well, that's boring!

You have misquoted me:

"brutish or manish behaviors, idiosyncrasies or mannerisms."

That's the full quote.
Can you drive in a nail with your head? :grin:
(12-10-2011, 01:43 PM)drummerboy Wrote: Can you drive in a nail with your head? :grin:

No but if you don't remove your hat in my house I can make sure it's permanently attached with one.
(12-11-2011, 12:51 AM)Vlad Tepes Wrote:
(12-10-2011, 01:43 PM)drummerboy Wrote: Can you drive in a nail with your head? :grin:

No but if you don't remove your hat in my house I can make sure it's permanently attached with one.

I'll be sure to remove my hat :tiphat:
I'm tempted to keep the hat just to see what he does.
(12-20-2011, 12:11 PM)City Smurf Wrote: I'm tempted to keep the hat just to see what he does.

No, he really would nail it to my head.  The real Prince Dracula did this to some moslem merchants who refused to remove their turbans in his presence.
(12-20-2011, 12:20 PM)drummerboy Wrote: No, he really would nail it to my head.  The real Prince Dracula did this to some moslem merchants who refused to remove their turbans in his presence.

Correct, aside from the Muslim merchants part. They were Ottoman envoys sent to him by Sultan Mehmed II to collect the jizya tax. The envoys refused to remove their turbans while in the presence of his HM Vlad III and as a result he had them nailed to each one their heads.
I never knew they taxed that. Weird.