Loyal Order of the Moose
(12-11-2011, 10:33 PM)Heinrich Wrote:
(12-11-2011, 10:25 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Is Moosehead really a Masonic beer?  Huh.

What really matters is that it is Canadian. Now a Masonic Canadian beer? WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Masonic Canadian beer!!!  Yeah right.  LOL

It's actually pretty good beer.
(12-11-2011, 10:22 PM)Heinrich Wrote: Yes, as Catholics we should be wary of the fact that is a Masonic based organization. Steer clear. The Shriners come across as benevolent and altruistic as well, but they are the most insidious component of Masonry there is. Moose lodges and membership is Masonry lite, but Masonic in origin nonetheless. Beyond the Lodge Door by Paul Fisher explains this.
Also, they have their own beer and it's Canadian. Steer Clear, ya Hear!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9qhz17MFNaKeSXClTyAg...v1IYIasgQQ]

Did you ever hear of the Haitian zombies, like that old guy who claimed he was kidnapped, drugged, and forced to work?  Well, that's what this does to you.  I know from a friend who knows a friend who knows a friend. Eye-roll
(12-11-2011, 10:42 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: Steer clear of the Water Buffalo...

[Image: flintstones_L17.jpg]

Awww man, I always wanted to be the Grand Poobah too!
I'll never watch the Flintstones or the Honeymooners ever again.  But I may have the odd Moosehead beer.  Grin
[Image: th_zombies.jpg]

(12-13-2011, 11:04 PM)mikemac Wrote: I'll never watch the Flintstones or the Honeymooners ever again.  But I may have the odd Moosehead beer.  Grin
I warned you sad Blush
(12-13-2011, 11:04 PM)mikemac Wrote: I'll never watch the Flintstones or the Honeymooners ever again.  But I may have the odd Moosehead beer.  Grin

The Flinstones were actually the cartoon version of the Honeymooners. Of course the Flintstones was a show room for Sear Robuck, Montgomery Wards and all the major department stores. Wilma had a dishwasher, an elephant that supplied the water. Fred had remote control for his TV which was a stone box that when pressed a bird flew out and changed the channel. The list was endless in gags that promoted gadgets.

I mean gee whiz, if cavemen have this kind of stuff, why can't we?
I thought the Flintstones was a CIA code cover operation.
(12-15-2011, 07:41 PM)Heinrich Wrote: I thought the Flintstones was a CIA code cover operation.

[Image: 51KEJFDNBSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
never mind
we should start up a Catholic thing, just for laughs. The League of Pious Boozers or something. Wear some stupid hats and have overtly secretive meetings at public taverns, where we shisper loudly about nonsense and drink more than we ought to.

I'll get started on the drinking now, and you guys can catch up when you get to NZ lol.