Cult of America the free
It is amazing to me that people actually think our government is really good. All we have to do is vote for the opponent and kick out the incumbent, and it's Heaven on Earth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-cows.html
(12-13-2011, 08:56 PM)Heinrich Wrote: It is amazing to me that people actually think our government is really good. All we have to do is vote for the opponent and kick out the incumbent, and it's Heaven on Earth.

That's republican politics baby, the savior is only an election away.
And I, for one, am tired of it.
Its very sad when you start really studying American history and realize that this nice talk about just voting out anyone who's bad is complete hogwash.  When the voters can only vote for scheming politicians who care about their political careers and not the people they supposedly represent, republicanism is self-defeating. 
Where does Deputy Dawg, the local sheriff get the drone ? I mean para-military maneuvers against a rancher over some cows ? This couldn't be settled in small claims court ? These folks must be dangerous because their kids live on the ranch, and they didn't run away to join the freak parade and blend into the culture of death.  Nothing more dangerous than a family that sticks together. That's why we must stamp this out.

tim
(12-14-2011, 11:42 AM)Tim Wrote: Where does Deputy Dawg, the local sheriff get the drone ? I mean para-military maneuvers against a rancher over some cows ? This couldn't be settled in small claims court ? These folks must be dangerous because their kids live on the ranch, and they didn't run away to join the freak parade and blend into the culture of death.  Nothing more dangerous than a family that sticks together. That's why we must stamp this out.

tim

+1.
"They wouldn't give back three cows and their calves that wandered onto their 3,000-acre farm this summer."

Yeah kind of ridiculous using a drone and sending in the jackboots over three cows and their calves.  But 3,000 acres?  That is a huge chunk of property.  How would an individual family acquire a 3,000-acre farm in North Dakota?  And then they are steeling cows?  ??? 

This would have been a lively thread a few months ago.  But now, since Skippy, UD and DK aren't around it's just.... boring!  It takes all the fun out when you don't have someone to kick sand at in the sand box.  :shrug:
Ah, yes. The Texas Liberation Army of Two.