Rabbi has problem with Tim Tebow
Another Jewish viper spewing poison and nonsense.

Rabbi Joshua Hammerman Wrote:Unlike some other blue-staters, I do not fear people of faith.  I fear people of certainty.  The worldwide struggle going on right now is not between good and evil, but between certainty and doubt.  It cuts across denominational lines: Progressive and Modern Orthodox Jews lie on one side of the divide, joining mainline Christians and moderate Muslims; and those on the other side are also Jews, Christians and Muslims; the people of certainty.

He should fear God and His judgement. Relativism is a disease.
(12-15-2011, 02:45 AM)Parmandur Wrote: That is a rather pathological reaction to the admittedly somewhat annoying Tebow phenomenon.  I root against the Broncos at all times, but I have to admit this has Hallmark Movie written all over it, so the narrative does favor Tebow against the odds.
This is not pathological...it is ATYPICAL Jewish American......they are more brainwashed then the bible camp prottys. To them Jesus put them in the gas chambers...end of story. (I love how he pretends to give a chit about Mosques)
(12-15-2011, 03:16 AM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 02:45 AM)Parmandur Wrote: That is a rather pathological reaction to the admittedly somewhat annoying Tebow phenomenon.  I root against the Broncos at all times, but I have to admit this has Hallmark Movie written all over it, so the narrative does favor Tebow against the odds.

I don't follow sports.  Could you sum up the Hallmark movie for me?

This young quarterback was the back-up for the Broncos at the beginning of the season, after a good college career where he won the coveted Heisman trophy.  The top quarterback for Denver fell out of the picture, injured I believe, and Tebow stepped up to be in charge on the field.  Everyone was pointing out that he was still too inexperienced, and wouldn't be able to lead the Bronco's to victory, including the teams general manager, John Elway, who won two Super Bowls as quarterback for the Denver Broncos.  They changed the playbook to accomadte the way he had played in college, a formation set-up that is considered sub-par and unsuitable for professional level play.  He has won 6 games in a row, lead the Broncos to lead the AFC West Division, and probably to the playoffs if this continues.  People are flipping out about this, either rooting for him or pouring scorn on him.  Clearly, he is the protagonist in a feel-good movie.
(12-15-2011, 02:58 PM)Parmandur Wrote:

This young quarterback was the back-up for the Broncos at the beginning of the season, after a good college career where he won the coveted Heisman trophy.  The top quarterback for Denver fell out of the picture, injured I believe, and Tebow stepped up to be in charge on the field.  Everyone was pointing out that he was still too inexperienced, and wouldn't be able to lead the Bronco's to victory, including the teams general manager, John Elway, who won two Super Bowls as quarterback for the Denver Broncos.  They changed the playbook to accomadte the way he had played in college, a formation set-up that is considered sub-par and unsuitable for professional level play.  He has won 6 games in a row, lead the Broncos to lead the AFC West Division, and probably to the playoffs if this continues.  People are flipping out about this, either rooting for him or pouring scorn on him.  Clearly, he is the protagonist in a feel-good movie.

So how will the movie end? 

Will he lose in the end, but just the fact that he managed to be competitive when everyone told him he couldn't be a victory in itself?

Or will he win big, change the nature of football forever, become a legend? 

And who is the love interest?

There has to be a love interest!
(12-15-2011, 03:03 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 02:58 PM)Parmandur Wrote:

So how will the movie end? 

Will he lose in the end, but just the fact that he managed to be competitive when everyone told him he couldn't be a victory in itself?

Or will he win big, change the nature of football forever, become a legend? 

And who is the love interest?

There has to be a love interest!

1.) That is why people are watching Bronco's games right now.

2.) Could go that way, but I've heard people say "Super Bowl", so time will tell.

3.) Some want that, some fear that Jews will turn to Evangelical Christianity.  :grin:

4) The love interest is his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  Just like he mentions in every press conference.
Oh, also, this past Sunday, the Broncos were losing 13-0 to the legendary Chicago Bears with 3 minutes left in the game, and Tebow led them to victory.  One of the great comeback upset games of all time.
(12-15-2011, 03:14 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:

Haha that Superbowl was actually 55-10. Go Niners!
I've heard that Tebow started a foundation with the aim to go convert people to his false religion -- people in Catholic countries, no less.  Hm.
Yeah, missionaries to the Philippines to save them from the Catholic faith.  :eyeroll: