Rabbi has problem with Tim Tebow
(12-15-2011, 04:16 PM)Parmandur Wrote: Yeah, missionaries to the Philippines to save them from the Catholic faith.  :eyeroll:

I tell people that where Catholic missionaries go, you can see the protestant ones following right behind.  But go to a place with headhunters and people who cut out hearts and can you find any?
(12-15-2011, 11:51 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: You agree with the rabbi? Pfffft. Obviously you can't figure out that his. main beef is that Tebow brings up Christ on a Sunday and that some people may get it in their heads to think about God on a Sunday.

Pffft...

You agree with the Protestant? Obviously, you do not realise what havoc these extra ecclesiastical serpents have done to the Church. Since their start, they have done nothing but kill the bodies and attempt to cause the ruin of those in the Church. They make friends with everyone, anyone, except the Church. They are using the ignorance of the masses to deceive others into joining their sect of perdition.

They pervert Truth to entice others away from it.

The rabbi on the other hand retains the beliefs handed on through bloodlines instead of putting on the skin of sheep to hide his ravenous jaws.

(But more seriously, who cares about "Tebow" and what a rabbi writes? Of course the rabbi is opposed to Christianity. Why be surprised? What did you think he thought?)
Jews are worse then prottys. A protty would never commit the blasphemes they do.
(12-15-2011, 06:15 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: Jews are worse then prottys. A protty would never commit the blasphemes they do.

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2011...lboard.jpg
http://theamericanjesus.net/wp-content/u...lboard.jpg
Images courtesy of the Anglican Church. 
That's just wonderful Someone.  Like I really needed to see that.  :doh:
(12-15-2011, 04:22 PM)su Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 11:51 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: You agree with the rabbi? Pfffft. Obviously you can't figure out that his. main beef is that Tebow brings up Christ on a Sunday and that some people may get it in their heads to think about God on a Sunday.

Pffft...

You agree with the Protestant? Obviously, you do not realise what havoc these extra ecclesiastical serpents have done to the Church. Since their start, they have done nothing but kill the bodies and attempt to cause the ruin of those in the Church. They make friends with everyone, anyone, except the Church. They are using the ignorance of the masses to deceive others into joining their sect of perdition.

They pervert Truth to entice others away from it.

The rabbi on the other hand retains the beliefs handed on through bloodlines instead of putting on the skin of sheep to hide his ravenous jaws.

(But more seriously, who cares about "Tebow" and what a rabbi writes? Of course the rabbi is opposed to Christianity. Why be surprised? What did you think he thought?)
Does anyone really pervert truth more than a Pharisaical rabbi?

These demons must wince and cringe every time Tebow mentions the name of Christ. He is literally driving them insane.

The media seems to be treading very carefully with this Tebow thing in trying to explain away how this kid believes his faith is  a driving force in his success.

I've noticed the Jews in the media describing the "magic" surrounding this Denver quarterback.

And that's what they believe Jesus was, more or less a magician, a charlatan to be more exact.
I request that those disturbing images be removed. We get the point.
(12-15-2011, 07:41 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: [quote='voxpopulisuxx' pid='936703' dateline='1323987315']
Jews are worse then prottys. A protty would never commit the blasphemes they do.
Someone...that was horrible...but jews are still worse.
(12-15-2011, 01:53 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: [This is not pathological...it is ATYPICAL Jewish American......they are more brainwashed then the bible camp prottys. To them Jesus put them in the gas chambers...end of story. (I love how he pretends to give a chit about Mosques)  

Yes, I found that quite humorous as well.

"Norbert has problem with Rabbi".