Where's DK?
I don't think blackberries swim very well...
(12-21-2011, 06:11 AM)Arun Wrote: I don't think blackberries swim very well...

Yeah, eh? I take very good care of mine and I have insurance just in case! lol
Maybe DK got lost and tried to use his navigator software on his Blackberry to get home. With his spelling he's probably still wondering around.
(12-21-2011, 08:44 AM)ggreg Wrote: Maybe DK got lost and tried to use his navigator software on his Blackberry to get home. With his spelling he's probably still wondering around.

Lol
He'll be back.

He's more perseverant than Schwarzenegger.
Rumour has it, Whitehall has called him back, and given him license, double o, and all, and given back his Walther Ppk, said all's forgiven, and pointed him in the direction of Berlin saying "do set it right, old boy". (cue Shirley Bassey from goldfinger)

tim
(12-21-2011, 04:16 PM)Tim Wrote: cue Shirley Bassey from goldfinger)
[video=youtube]
[/video]
She has a set of lungs on her.

As did Pussy Galore, if I remember correctly.

Must have been fun to be rich and travel in the 60s before mass tourism came along.
Ah, yes in those days I only flew Pan Am commodore class. It was same as first class but one had to pay after two drinks. I always wore a suit and an overcoat, and carry on was for women.

FYI, and not to derail this, but Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy is coming out. It was John LeCarre's fiction loosely based on the Kim Philby affair. Where the entire British and American spy apparatus had been penetrated by Moscow. Heady days indeed. Marvelous Book, as well as Smiley's people. He and Ian Fleming had worked together when the UN was being built in NYC. There job was ostensibly to map where all the bugs were installed. In their spare time both dreamed of becoming successful authors. James Bond and George Smiley are the result.

tim
(12-21-2011, 05:52 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(12-21-2011, 05:29 AM)Arun Wrote: He had an issue with his phone awhile back, maybe that's affecting his access..?

Could very well be, I believe his blackberry was his only internet access.

I thought he had an iphone.
Please let us know if you hear anything.