Where's DK?
How would we check, exactly? "Excuse me, father. I'm trying to find Mr. Knuckles. Devoted Knuckles. Have you seen him?"
(01-01-2012, 11:00 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: How would we check, exactly? "Excuse me, father. I'm trying to find Mr. Knuckles. Devoted Knuckles. Have you seen him?"

Some people here know his real name.
(01-01-2012, 01:55 AM)JayneK Wrote:
(01-01-2012, 01:41 AM)Sock Puppet Wrote: So not one of you checked the chapels I recommended then...

Hmmm ok. Sounds like you're all really concerned about him...

I'll be in Toronto tomorrow.  I'll see what I can find out.

Thanks Jayne. Let us know.
(01-01-2012, 02:18 PM)verenaerin Wrote:
(01-01-2012, 01:55 AM)JayneK Wrote:
(01-01-2012, 01:41 AM)Sock Puppet Wrote: So not one of you checked the chapels I recommended then...

Hmmm ok. Sounds like you're all really concerned about him...

I'll be in Toronto tomorrow.  I'll see what I can find out.

Thanks Jayne. Let us know.

Thank you, Jayne.
(01-01-2012, 11:00 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: How would we check, exactly? "Excuse me, father. I'm trying to find Mr. Knuckles. Devoted Knuckles. Have you seen him?"

I know his name.  The hard question was when they asked me what he looked like. :grin:
I am sorry to report that every lead I had went to a dead end.  :(  I had his name, a 2 year old mailing address, and names of two churches he usually attended.  I followed up everything I had and got nowhere.  The only positive thing was the nun at the SSPX chapel who said she would pray for him.
DK's last few posts here were in pretty fiery threads about tattoos and the Holocaust. 

It really wouldn't be shocking if after that he decided he wanted to take a break from FE. 

It is good people are concerned, but when the day comes and I quit FE I am not making a farewell post (since those people always come back) and I wouldn't really expect or appreciate you guys trying to track me down in real-life, despite the genuine concern you guys would have (well, maybe that's pushing it in my case!).  No doubt DK was very reserved with his personal information because he valued his privacy. 

Just pray for him and hope for the best.
I don't think there is really anything to do but hope and wait for him to come back. He was very private about his personal life and I respect that. He also had some spiritual battles he was fighting as well.

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...639.0.html

I also seem to remember something happening to a friend of his that was surprising and very upsetting. I just brought him up so that we can all remember him in our prayers. Also, if he is taking a break but comes upon this thread, he knows that he has been missed and that people are praying for him.
(01-01-2012, 07:58 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: but when the day comes and I quit FE I am not making a farewell post ...

If you disappear like that, I think it is safe to assume you are in a FEMA camp...