Where's DK?
Maybe we can make "free someone" tee shirts and sell them to benefit FE
(01-01-2012, 08:44 PM)verenaerin Wrote: Maybe we can make "free someone" tee shirts and sell them to benefit FE

LOL
(01-01-2012, 07:58 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: DK's last few posts here were in pretty fiery threads about tattoos and the Holocaust. 

It really wouldn't be shocking if after that he decided he wanted to take a break from FE.

It also wouldn't be shocking if that couldn't get a Canadan arrested.

Let's face it, would anyone be surprised if he was?
Well, that thought crossed my mind. If some here know his real name, I saw it once but dont remember except it was James somedthing or other, if someone knows his name, you can check arrest and jail records and see if he's there.
(01-01-2012, 05:56 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(01-01-2012, 11:00 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: How would we check, exactly? "Excuse me, father. I'm trying to find Mr. Knuckles. Devoted Knuckles. Have you seen him?"

I know his name.  The hard question was when they asked me what he looked like. :grin:

He had lots of tatto's, 9 or 10 he once said.
(01-02-2012, 12:01 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote:
(01-01-2012, 05:56 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(01-01-2012, 11:00 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: How would we check, exactly? "Excuse me, father. I'm trying to find Mr. Knuckles. Devoted Knuckles. Have you seen him?"

I know his name.  The hard question was when they asked me what he looked like. :grin:

He had lots of tatto's, 9 or 10 he once said.

He also said they were hidden by his clothes.
(01-01-2012, 09:02 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
(01-01-2012, 07:58 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: DK's last few posts here were in pretty fiery threads about tattoos and the Holocaust. 

It really wouldn't be shocking if after that he decided he wanted to take a break from FE.

It also wouldn't be shocking if that couldn't get a Canadan arrested.

Let's face it, would anyone be surprised if he was?

Actually, it would be quite shocking! While our hate crimes laws are ridiculous, there is no provision for 'arrest' or jail time. The penalties are simply  fines and orders to not repeat the statements.
how much are the fines?
Has anyone seen LausTibiChriste post lately? Maybe he knows. He went drinking with him once, remember this?

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...249.0.html
(01-03-2012, 09:24 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: Has anyone seen LausTibiChriste post lately? Maybe he knows. He went drinking with him once, remember this?

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...249.0.html

AFAIK, Laus is at sea with the Royal Canadian Navy. He stopped in Toronto to drink with DK on his way to meet his ship.