Diocese of Detroit calls Real Catholic TV not a Catholic Organization.
(12-25-2011, 01:41 PM)Stubborn Wrote: Now that he has given up the NO for good, just give it a little time and no doubt he should be telling folks to stay away from that evil thing and attend only the TLM or stay home and read your Mass from your old Missal best as you can - just gotta give him a little time I guess, after all, he just now took that first step so he probably needs a little time to unscramble is head.

He seems like too good a Catholic to ever end up doing that.
(12-26-2011, 10:48 AM)JayneK Wrote:
(12-25-2011, 01:41 PM)Stubborn Wrote: Now that he has given up the NO for good, just give it a little time and no doubt he should be telling folks to stay away from that evil thing and attend only the TLM or stay home and read your Mass from your old Missal best as you can - just gotta give him a little time I guess, after all, he just now took that first step so he probably needs a little time to unscramble is head.

Are you joking or what?

You mean to tell me that your idea of a "good Catholic" is one who spends "1000s of hours" putting together a two hour production about the creation of the modernistic NO then sends people to it? That's what a good Catholic does? What's a bad Catholic do?

Amazing.
(12-26-2011, 01:27 PM)Stubborn Wrote:

Are you joking or what?

You mean to tell me that your idea of a "good Catholic" is one who spends "1000s of hours" putting together a two hour production about the creation of the modernistic NO then sends people to it? That's what a good Catholic does? What's a bad Catholic do?

I cannot imagine Michael Voris setting himself up in opposition to the Pope, telling people they must not go to a Mass that the Pope says is a valid Catholic Mass and himself celebrates.
(12-26-2011, 01:32 PM)JayneK Wrote:

Are you joking or what?

I cannot imagine Michael Voris setting himself up in opposition to the Pope, telling people they must not go to a Mass that the Pope says is a valid Catholic Mass and himself celebrates.

But you can imagine a good Catholic who spent "1000s of hours" putting together a two hour production about the creation of the modernistic NO sending people to it.

Amazing.

Are you joking or what?

Correct, Voris does not have the authority to do such a thing, but it does make me sit up and think it is odd that why does Mr Voris produce a 2 hr film basically trashing the creation of the NO [which I agree with] and not point out, that something that he has just trashed, is probably one of the greatest vehicles for the destruction of the Catholic Faith.
(12-26-2011, 01:40 PM)Old Salt Wrote:

Are you joking or what?

Correct, Voris does not have the authority to do such a thing, but it does make me sit up and think it is odd that why does Mr Voris produce a 2 hr film basically trashing the creation of the NO [which I agree with] and not point out, that something that he has just trashed, is probably one of the greatest vehicles for the destruction of the Catholic Faith.

Authority schmority.

He produced the proof, because he knows, it is his duty to do what is right even if no one else in authority does. Someone, some day may thank him eternally for doing just that!
(12-26-2011, 01:37 PM)Stubborn Wrote:

Are you joking or what?

But you can imagine a good Catholic who spent "1000s of hours" putting together a two hour production about the creation of the modernistic NO sending people to it.

Amazing.

Where is he telling people to go to the NO over the TLM? That video on the creation of the NO screamed "go to the TLM."  
Wasn't that the same video that he interviewed the priest who said the NO as well as the TLM? Aside from that, whatever was screaming in that video only dogs probably heard since he himself still went strictly NO at that time.
(12-26-2011, 01:55 PM)Stubborn Wrote: Wasn't that the same video that he interviewed the priest who said the NO as well as the TLM? Aside from that, whatever was screaming in that video only dogs probably heard since he himself still went strictly NO at that time.

He did, but I don't have a problem with that.  That priest clearly had some problems with the NO. I firmly believe that the conquest of the church by the TLM isn't going to be done by priests affiliated with traditional orders but by diocesan priests.  Diocesan priests who say the TLM regularly are invariably going to develop some big questions about the NO.  However, they don't have the ability to stop celebrating the NO.  And they face significant hardships without the support of a traditional order offers.  However, the big thing they offer is offering the TLM to churches that didn't know about it or had no desire for that. It was through one such priest that I found out about the TLM. 

With the case of this priest it is my understanding that the local independent chapel offered to train him how to say the TLM despite clearly having some big differences with him and subsequently lent him vestments for his first TLM.  We need more of that attitude. Diocesan priests offering the TLM is a good thing. 
(12-26-2011, 02:02 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 01:55 PM)Stubborn Wrote: Wasn't that the same video that he interviewed the priest who said the NO as well as the TLM? Aside from that, whatever was screaming in that video only dogs probably heard since he himself still went strictly NO at that time.

He did, but I don't have a problem with that.  That priest clearly had some problems with the NO. I firmly believe that the conquest of the church by the TLM isn't going to be done by priests affiliated with traditional orders but by diocesan priests.  Diocesan priests who say the TLM regularly are invariably going to develop some big questions about the NO.  However, they don't have the ability to stop celebrating the NO.  And they face significant hardships without the support of a traditional order offers.  However, the big thing they offer is offering the TLM to churches that didn't know about it or had no desire for that. It was through one such priest that I found out about the TLM. 

That the priest clearly had problems with the NO I agree, yet after discovering what it is, after seeing and knowing what it is, after two hours of documentation that dictates what the thing is, what drives one to continue going to the now proven modernist concoction, let alone saying it?

All I'm saying is that once a person discovers the truth, it seems odd to continue afterwards living the lie for very long, if at all. Along those lines once the truth is discovered, it seems odd that MV does not come right out and say that he personally will no longer attend the NO or that he now only attends the TLM or something along those lines said in a charitable way so as to retain the neocaths out there who watch him and let t he trads who watch him know that he has finally come around.