Leaving FishEaters
:D
(12-31-2011, 03:09 AM)Someone1776 Wrote: Anyway, I think you are all wrong about Sock Puppet.

My guess is he is the sock puppet of everyone's favorite Sean Connery video posting poster.

There is only one other poster other than Pedro who has had so much persistence in coming back to FE ban after ban. 

I'm not usually involved in these sorts of issues on the forum, so I don't know who it is. I don't know of any posters (other than the rumors about "Pedro") returning to the forum over and over again hiding beneath various guises.

Regardless, it is probably better that I don't know. It's easier to be charitable that way.  :)
(12-30-2011, 03:22 AM)Sock Puppet Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 02:51 AM)Resurrexi Wrote: As far as I can tell, Arun is gone, so I am back.

wow, so did you manage to get him banned then?

the quote he posted from the rules must not have counted in this case!

i think they should ban bad language really.

Too fucking right.
(12-31-2011, 01:16 AM)Sock Puppet Wrote: ah the ol' cloud of ambiguity. nice to retreat behind once one's intent has been exposed, my dear.
Do not call me dear. That is very weird.

I wrote what I did as a general thing for a reason. I have no knowledge of what happened.

Your delusional false claims about me still stand. You make a baseless claim, and use lack of basis for those claims to support your false claims.
(12-31-2011, 11:01 AM)su Wrote:
(12-31-2011, 01:16 AM)Sock Puppet Wrote: ah the ol' cloud of ambiguity. nice to retreat behind once one's intent has been exposed, my dear.

I wrote what I did as a general thing for a reason. I have no knowledge of what happened.

Your delusional false claims about me still stand. You make a baseless claim, and use lack of basis for those claims to support your false claims.

Ros, you need to learn some manners...  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
(12-31-2011, 11:14 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(12-31-2011, 11:01 AM)su Wrote:

Ros, you need to learn some manners...   :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

@ Rosarium

you may need to get the authorities involved...  this sounds like a subtle threat ....  :asianbow: