Dealing with the Deceptive Dimond Demimonde
(12-29-2011, 01:22 AM)DrBombay Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 01:12 AM)Walty Wrote:
(12-28-2011, 11:53 PM)DrBombay Wrote: I suggest the good father engage in a public debate with the Dimonds and sell a professional recording of said debate for the low, low price of $19.95.  That will help to further expose the Crisis the Church is currently enmeshed in.  And help put some money in father's pocket too.  Poor independent priests without a pope to piss on need all the money they can get. 

You should grow a pair and show some respect.

I've always respected you Walty.

As for those claiming to be Catholic priests who deny the authority of the bishop of Rome based on a 1970s tract they read from Tan books.  Well...my respect might be a bit lacking, true....

Fine, but there is still a level of respect that even the Dimond Brothers should receive.  Maybe this sounds kitschy, but I do think that the old axiom of "Don't say anything if you don't have anything nice to say" is a good one.

I'm kind of bummed by all of your recent posts.  Whether you agree with many of the trad arguments on FE or not, you've come across as pretty angry and spiteful.  On a personal level, I hope you get whatever is going on sorted out.  It was fun to rib back and forth with you, but I respected you as well and I miss the old Doc.  No homo.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Dealing with the Deceptive Dimond Demimonde - by Walty - 12-29-2011, 01:32 AM