Dealing with the Deceptive Dimond Demimonde
(12-28-2011, 06:23 PM)FatherCekada Wrote: Another thread raised the issue of the Feeneyite Dimond brothers secretly recording phone conversations with various priests, and then posting the conversations on You Tube. Apparently they snookered Fr. Hughes CMRI, Fr. Harrison OS, Fr. Gordon FSSP and Fr. Terra FSSP into talking with them.

When one of them called me, I grilled him until he finally admitted who he really was. I then refused to talk to him.

They still put the recording up, but after I complained to You Tube, it seems to have been pulled.

Broadcasting a recorded phone conversation without the consent of both parties is against FCC regulation 73.1206, which should be cited when complaining to You Tube.

http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_2004/o...3.1206.pdf

I suspect that You Tube takes violations of Federal regulations like this very seriously.

I've notified the four priests named above. If you know of any others whom the Dimonds have deceived, pass the word along!

How come no one has challenged them to a debate? How come you refuse to speak to them if you know they are
In error and may very well lose their souls if not brought to the correct position? It seems uncharitable and lacking fidelity not to debate the Diamond brothers if, as others have pointed out, that so many people turn to them for information about what has happened to the Catholic Church. It would seem as if you could point out their error to them, not by your opinion, but by the Magisterial teaching of the Chirch then you may very well be helping thousands of Catholics from around the world. I admit that they should have gotten permission and be completely open about who they are when they call. Other than these faults what error can you hold them to? As Catholics we should not be speaking I'll of others, but rather help others by clarifying their misunderstandings and helping them to see the truth.
Everyone is quick to speak ill of the Diamond brothers, yet they are at least stirring up conversation about the most important issues of our day. Issues that otherwise would not even be know many.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Dealing with the Deceptive Dimond Demimonde - by Spencer - 12-29-2011, 12:42 PM