Dealing with the Deceptive Dimond Demimonde
(01-17-2012, 07:14 PM)Spencer Wrote:
(01-17-2012, 03:39 PM)Parmandur Wrote:
(01-17-2012, 11:18 AM)Spencer Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 09:00 PM)FatherCekada Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 07:06 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: Hi Father. How would the Dimonds or other Feeneyites respond to what you state here? A response would be appreciated, as recently, Feeneyites writings and my own scrupulosity has had me in the dumps for a while (due to scruples on Baptisn of Desire and Blood, invincible ignorance, implicit faith, as well as scruples that the Dimonds et al. may be correct.)

I first published the linked article ten years ago, and no one in the Feeneyite camp that I know of has come up with a serious response.

The difficulty in doing so is that both points of the argument are very clear. (1) Pius IX laid down the general principle (on the categories of teaching Catholics are obliged to adhere to) and (2) the teachings of Catholic theologians on baptism of blood and baptism of desire (I cite 26, including St. Robert Bellarmine and St. Alphonsus) fall into that category.

So  you need have no fear that the Dimonds, etc. may be correct, because the conclusion that flows from (1) and (2) is ironclad, and cannot be overcome except by rejecting the fundamental principles of theological science.

And if you have scruple problems, you may want to look at a short article I wrote on it a very long time ago. Many people have found it very helpful.

http://www.traditionalmass.org/articles/...&catname=9

You are lucky to be in Philly. It's impossible to get a real Italian meal here in Cinci!

Your article has been completely refuted by Br. Michael Diamond. For those of you willing to hear the truth,  I would highly recommend reading Diamonds rebuttal to Fr. Cekada's erroneous proposition. You will clearly see Fr. Cekada has completely perverted the very principles he applies, has misled his readership and is contradicted by the authorities he quotes.

Attached you will find the rebuttal.

Yeah, let's all listen to some false "monk" heretics.  That's a good plan.   :eyeroll:

Following EENS, Michael Dimond is on a path for Hell.  Listening to his thoughts on the topic is paradoxical.

Following a defined dogma of the faith "Michael dimond is on a path for hell".
Thats nonsense.

For those outside of the Catholic Church, there is no salvation.
Michael Dimond has put himself outside of the Catholic Church.

Ergo...

Messages In This Thread
Re: Dealing with the Deceptive Dimond Demimonde - by Parmandur - 01-17-2012, 07:23 PM