For those doing the Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary on the Purification
(01-01-2012, 06:54 PM)sarahraphael Wrote:
(01-01-2012, 06:49 PM)City Smurf Wrote: Saint Louis tells us to renew our consecrations following the same method of preparation, etc., every year on the the original Feast Day (which for me, was the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary).  But would there be anything contrary to renewing it, following the 33day preparation, act of consecration given by Saint Louis, etc., on another Feast Day such as the Annunciation this year?

I haven't seen anything contrary to allowing that. My original consecration was on the Assumption, myself. But with going through T.D. and the new year all, I thought this would be a fine opportunity to renew and really delve into the devotion. :)

My original feast was the Assumption as well, but I need the spiritual ignition right now. I plan to renew now, but will also renew on the Feast of the Assumption in August.

Messages In This Thread
Re: For those doing the Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary on the Purification - by DaughterOfLight - 01-01-2012, 07:34 PM