Baptism of Desire and Theological Principles by Fr. Cekada
(12-31-2011, 07:50 PM)jordanawef Wrote: Stubborn, I don't know if you are a feigning agitator, or if you are sincere.  There is evidence in my opinion right now for both.  But if you are sincere, I feel bad for you.  In normal times, a Catholic could simply write to Rome to get some sort of response.  Indeed, at any time a Catholic could do so, so long as the seat wasn't vacant, at which time, the question would be put on hold in the congregations until a later time.  Now as a Catholic I can believe that the answer I would get, I would need to submit to.  Would you, Stubborn, if you were told that St. Alphonsus was correct in Theologia Moralis in his formulation, and that the writers of the Catechisms were correct, submit?  Or would you remain, stubborn?

I would want to know which dogma I am bound to same as now. I would instantly change my belief if we had a pope who would define or condemn it - can't hold my breath for that though. As it stands, the contradiction exists whether you deny it or not.

And FWIW, you're the stubborn one here - you can't even admit to one simple question.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Baptism of Desire and Theological Principles by Fr. Cekada - by Stubborn - 12-31-2011, 08:05 PM