Orthodox Jews spit on 8yr old girl on her way to school.....
(12-30-2011, 11:54 AM)alaric Wrote: “This is a phenomenon that contradicts Jewish tradition and the spirit of the Bible,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Tuesday evening, “with one of the most central and important among them being: Love your neighbor as yourself,”

"Love your neighbor as yourself”?  It seems the yahu is quoting from the New Testament, isn't he?  Practicing Jews still follow an eye for an eye.  If they practiced "Love your neighbor as yourself” they wouldn't have been stealing Palestinian land, trying to get them out of that area and treating them the way they have been for the last 63 years.  If they keep going the way they have been with their hatred the state of Israel will implode upon itself.  Kind of ironic eh, implosion?  If you get what I mean.
(12-30-2011, 04:38 PM)mikemac Wrote: "Love your neighbor as yourself”?  It seems the yahu is quoting from the New Testament, isn't he?  Practicing Jews still follow an eye for an eye.  If they practiced "Love your neighbor as yourself” they wouldn't have been stealing Palestinian land, trying to get them out of that area and treating them the way they have been for the last 63 years.  If they keep going the way they have been with their hatred the state of Israel will implode upon itself.  Kind of ironic eh, implosion?  If you get what I mean.
Quoting from the New Testament from Christ's words? That must have been painful for Bibi. :grin:
(12-30-2011, 04:31 PM)ggreg Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 12:14 PM)alaric Wrote: Orthodox Jewry truly is the religion of hate........yes much worse than any fanatical Muslim.

Their whole belief system is built on hatred of the goyim or in this case any of the chosen who don't play by their rules.

Their hatred festers from the inside out producing an ugly  and sinister exterior.

[Image: 393508_333295586681637_100000035947464_1378993_]

[Image: 393508_333295586681637_100000035947464_1...3341_n.jpg]

Someone should have told Peter Jackson about the Jew on the left. Could have saved Andy Serkis's salary and millions in CGI costs for three movies.

:LOL:  Well there is kind of a resemblance.  Are those what's left of his payos that are hanging in front of Gollum's ears?  Where's DK to tell us another payos batting story.  :LOL:

[Image: GollumFace.jpg]
Teenagers with acne, braces, and glasses show the epitome of evil now? Everybody else here must have been on the cover of Vogue when they were teens.
Alaric, you're seriously stepping over some lines here. What are you wanting to do?
:popcorn:
(12-30-2011, 06:06 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: Alaric, you're seriously stepping over some lines here. What are you wanting to do?
How do you figure?

I'm showing you just what those who accuse everyone else of "hate" are just as accountable.

Does this make you uneasy for some reason?

Think about that little Israeli girl and get back to me.
(12-30-2011, 06:18 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: :popcorn:
Keep sucking your corn jayhawk boy.

I know you would love to see me banned .

Tell you what, I don't care either way, but i will go out like a man telling the truth.

Like the leader of my religion.

(12-30-2011, 12:14 PM)Crusading Philologist Wrote: Obviously, poor treatment of Christians has been going on for a long time now without much complaint,

You think? Being it started in around 33 A.D., I think you may be right.
(12-30-2011, 06:06 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: Alaric, you're seriously stepping over some lines here. What are you wanting to do?

Am I missing something?

He posted a news article and that's crossing a line?