Orthodox Jews spit on 8yr old girl on her way to school.....
(12-30-2011, 04:50 PM)mikemac Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 04:31 PM)ggreg Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 12:14 PM)alaric Wrote: Orthodox Jewry truly is the religion of hate........yes much worse than any fanatical Muslim.

Their whole belief system is built on hatred of the goyim or in this case any of the chosen who don't play by their rules.

Their hatred festers from the inside out producing an ugly  and sinister exterior.

[Image: 393508_333295586681637_100000035947464_1378993_]

[Image: 393508_333295586681637_100000035947464_1...3341_n.jpg]

500 years under the misty mountains with nothing to eat but fish and goblins and your hair would have thinned too.

The mouth and the missing teeth are very gollumish.

Someone should have told Peter Jackson about the Jew on the left. Could have saved Andy Serkis's salary and millions in CGI costs for three movies.

:LOL:  Well there is kind of a resemblance.  Are those what's left of his payos that are hanging in front of Gollum's ears?  Where's DK to tell us another payos batting story.  :LOL:

[Image: GollumFace.jpg]
(12-30-2011, 10:25 PM)alaric Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 06:18 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: :popcorn:
Keep sucking your corn jayhawk boy.

I know you would love to see me banned .

Tell you what, I don't care either way, but i will go out like a man telling the truth.

Like the leader of my religion.

:laughing:

There's only been one person that I wanted to see banned.

I would, however, enjoy seeing you leave of your own accord.
(12-30-2011, 12:14 PM)alaric Wrote: Orthodox Jewry truly is the religion of hate........yes much worse than any fanatical Muslim.

Their whole belief system is built on hatred of the goyim or in this case any of the chosen who don't play by their rules.

Their hatred festers from the inside out producing an ugly  and sinister exterior.

[Image: 393508_333295586681637_100000035947464_1...3341_n.jpg]

Who are these people? Must be some mixed race from Khazar. They are not Hebrews. I have a hard time believing that our Lord and our Lady come from the same stock.

Is that fair enough? Or is it over the line? If it is, apologies in advance.

(12-31-2011, 11:53 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 10:25 PM)alaric Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 06:18 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: :popcorn:
Keep sucking your corn jayhawk boy.

I know you would love to see me banned .

Tell you what, I don't care either way, but i will go out like a man telling the truth.

Like the leader of my religion.

:laughing:

There's only been one person that I wanted to see banned.

I would, however, enjoy seeing you leave of your own accord.
I'm sure you would.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Anyway, thanks for the charitable gesture.
Adam Wayne, the ugliness inside of a human can seep through any race, creed, or culture.

The Orthodox do not have a monopoly on that.

But there are also many people ugly on the outside and beautiful on the inside, vice versa as well.

I just don't cut much slack to people who spit on 8 yr olds , regardless of what their "religious" beliefs are. Period.
(12-31-2011, 12:42 PM)alaric Wrote: Adam Wayne, the ugliness inside of a human can seep through any race, creed, or culture.

But there are also many people ugly on the outside and beautiful on the inside, vice versa as well.

I just don't cut much slack to people who spit on 8 yr olds , regardless of what their "religious" beliefs are. Period.

Of course. We agree. But, I still say these people in the photo are not   Hebrews and have no claim to the "Promised Land". And the New Jerusalem, on earth, is Rome. Period.

If there is any doubt read the Office for Dedication of a Church that we had right before Advent. I believe it was Dedication of Sts. Peter and Paul Cathedrals. St. Sylvester, today's Saint, plays a huge role in that Office as well.

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify my point, and where I was going with this.

I've heard of such things happening before, a couple of years ago.   
(12-31-2011, 12:51 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote:
(12-31-2011, 12:42 PM)alaric Wrote: Adam Wayne, the ugliness inside of a human can seep through any race, creed, or culture.

Of course. We agree. But, I still say these people in the photo are not   Hebrews and have no claim to the "Promised Land". And the New Jerusalem, on earth, is Rome. Period.

If there is any doubt read the Office for Dedication of a Church that we had right before Advent. I believe it was Dedication of Sts. Peter and Paul Cathedrals. St. Sylvester, today's Saint, plays a huge role in that Office as well.

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify my point, and where I was going with this.

With Shlomo Sand's book 'The Invention Of The Jewish People' it's clear that many even in Israel don't believe that they are the "Chosen People" anymore.
http://www.amazon.ca/dp/1844674223/?tag=pubden09-20

This 3 page review of Shlomo's book is very revealing. There are many Jews both inside and outside of Israel that are calling for a one state solution now.
Controversial Bestseller Shakes the Foundation of the Israeli State
What if the entire tale of the Jewish Diaspora is historically wrong?
http://www.alternet.org/story/122810/?page=1 
Thanks, Mike. Maybe someone should send a copy to the Curia in Rome. Belated Christmas present?

Either way, I misspoke above in referencing the Office where the New Jerusalem is proclaimed. It was actually the Feast of the Dedicaton of the Basicllica of the Most Holy Saviour. Now referred to as St. John Lateran.

St Germain Cousin and St Drogo must have had an absolute repulsive inside.  Re that pic you posted, I think that the one on the right has a confused inside.  I don't think the one on the left is necessarily evil inside, maybe just constipated.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.