Orthodox Jews spit on 8yr old girl on her way to school.....
(01-02-2012, 11:10 AM)tradne4163 Wrote:
(01-02-2012, 12:17 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
(01-02-2012, 12:08 AM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(01-02-2012, 12:00 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
(01-01-2012, 11:35 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote:
(01-01-2012, 06:20 PM)Marc Wrote: Sock Puppet's posts read to me like a cross between stvincentferrer and a really edgy icecream.

What would be a really edgy ice cream? Spumoni?  ???

icecream was the best poster this site ever had.

Fisheaters has never been the same since he left. :(

I am not an adequate replacement?

Senator, I served with Jack Kennedy, I knew Jack Kennedy, Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy.
That line was actually said in my hometown.  :grin:

Great line. I was actually going to use it quite recently about someone throwing Aquinas at me as I must have a diabolical orientation to not want to read him. A misinterpration of what I said, but that is an aside.  I would have used it  on him, except for the fact that I did not know St. Thomas. It least not in a temporal sense.

(01-01-2012, 04:33 PM)stmykearchangel Wrote: You know Alaric, I have a great site for you try (Stormfront) they will love you over there!
Really? That's great........I always wanted to be "loved".

Anyway, I'm not a member of any other site than FE. (Frankly, who has the time?)

But you seem to know a lot about it, perhaps you could enlighten me on just why they would love little ol me.  :grin:
(01-02-2012, 11:42 AM)alaric Wrote:
(01-01-2012, 04:33 PM)stmykearchangel Wrote: You know Alaric, I have a great site for you try (Stormfront) they will love you over there!

Anyway, I'm not a member of any other site than FE. (Frankly, who has the time?)

But you seem to know a lot about it, perhaps you could enlighten me on just why they would love little ol me.  :grin:

It's a website where you would get banned for being too sympathetic to the Jews and being too politically correct.
(01-02-2012, 12:30 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:

It's a website where you would get banned for being too sympathetic to the Jews and being too politically correct.

Why is everyone talking about Stormfront? I don't think I want to do a search based on what I am hearing. But, at first glance, it sounds like the name of a site that would  be concerned with weather or storm chasing or for meteorologist buffs.

(01-02-2012, 01:36 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: Why is everyone talking about Stormfront? I don't think I want to do a search based on what I am hearing. But, at first glance, it sounds like the name of a site that would  be concerned with weather or storm chasing or for meteorologist buffs.

It's a club for racial purity. The Sock was accusing alaric of being a white supremacist.

I don't real everything alaric writes, but I think the Sock was being unfair. Alaric is very careful to not write anything overtly racially hateful and I doubt that he's actually a white supremacist in real life. I think he just likes being edgy on racial topics.
(01-02-2012, 01:42 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
(01-02-2012, 01:36 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: Why is everyone talking about Stormfront? I don't think I want to do a search based on what I am hearing. But, at first glance, it sounds like the name of a site that would  be concerned with weather or storm chasing or for meteorologist buffs.

It's a club for racial purity. The Sock was accusing alaric of being a white supremacist.

I don't real everything alaric writes, but I think the Sock was being unfair. Alaric is very careful to not write anything overtly racially hateful and I doubt that he's actually a white supremacist in real life. I think he just likes being edgy on racial topics.

I don't think he is either. Sometimes what may be edgy for some, is common knowledge to others. And the truth is quite often uncomfortable. In fact, quite often it hurts. So the reason for the old adage. Of course I am not bearing witness for Alaric, as I don't read everything he writes. But thanks for letting me know what that site in question is all about.
It seems that any talk about their favorites make Christian zionists edgy.  Like spumoni ice cream. lol  I had to laugh at that one.
(01-02-2012, 12:30 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:

Are you sure you're not talking about Catholic Answers....... :sneaky:
(01-02-2012, 01:42 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:

Uhh....I don't see it that way.

But just what the hell is a "white supremacist" ? First of all. we have to establish just what or who is "white" to begin with.

I'm half Sicilian so that probably leaves me out of most Nordic racial clubs anyway, but the ironic part is all my Sicilian side was so called "prejudice" anyway .

What some others would call "racist" would be my Italian side wanting to preserve their culture, ethnicity and heritage. Add the fact that we actually grew up in a  poor to working class diverse neighborhood and routinely fought off blacks making life hell for us just trying live cohesively like a civilized people. It has nothing to do with "hate" but survival and sticking up for your own. I also lived around many Orthodox and Hasidic Jews, if you never did, you haven't the slightest cue of what their worldview is or how they really feel about Catholics or prots.

Having said all this, I don't have any hatred towards any group or people directly but I do live in the real world and know just exactly what goes on. Many on here live insular lives and other than reading some literature on-line about Catholic doctrine or teaching don't really conceive how it works out here in reality.

I'm just interested in the truth and seeing things for how they really are and making no excuses for any one person, group or nationality. If this makes me some kind of a racial bigot, antisemite or "hater" than so be it. but believe when I tell you, I have a lot better things to do with my time than run around like some kind of "neo-nazi".
(01-02-2012, 06:58 PM)alaric Wrote: Many on here live insular lives and other than reading some literature on-line about Catholic doctrine or teaching don't really conceive how it works out here in reality.
Most definitely. I would also add that there is an elitism among our college-educated that those who don't have a college degree are just stupid, don't know what they are talking about, etc. and the college-educated look down upon them.