Baptism of Desire: Avoiding the Red Herrings on a Nearby Thread
(12-31-2011, 07:43 PM)Scriptorium Wrote:
(12-31-2011, 07:37 PM)Stubborn Wrote: Just remember, I am not out to be right. I am seeking the truth and am ready to be absolutely wrong and will happily admit it if/when that happens.

In the other thread, I could not even get you or any BOD supporters to admit the obvious. At least this thread my first question was answered clearly.

I freely confess my inabilities. As for this thread, just remember what you said which I bolded. I already see you starting to inch away from that commitment, i.e., slip out of the noose. I wish you well in the debate.

Don't worry - regardless of how I sound to you in print, I seek the truth and could care less about me being wrong - if you knew me in real life, you'd know that's a fact. I've been wrong a bazillion times in my life - and a bazillion times I strive to correct myself and will do the same for bazillion and one if that's the case - but I will not bend unless I am convinced. I'm not so quick to just say, "ok, there's no contradiction" - when there clearly is.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Baptism of Desire: Avoiding the Red Herrings on a Nearby Thread - by Stubborn - 12-31-2011, 08:10 PM