Jews can't be for Jesus.
This man talks in circles and twists scripture to get message he wants out of it. What do you guys think of this?

http://video.answers.com/jews-cant-be-fo...-1-1111173
Would you care to synopsize it for us?  In the beginning he said "Jews can't be for Jesus" and he's right- is the video about something else?  I don't really want to suffer through it if he's just "twisting scripture to get what he wants out of it."  If you're so certain that's what he's doing, why make the thread?  What specifically about the video bothers you?
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
He is stating what Jews believe and why they reject Jesus as the Jewish Messiah. I watched both videos (and read the text below the video) and he is not targeting Christians, but specifically "Jews for Jesus" or so-called Messianic Jews, or converts from Judaism who claim you can believe in Jesus and still identify yourself as "a Jew" (by rabbinical standards).
(01-05-2012, 07:46 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: He is stating what Jews believe and why they reject Jesus as the Jewish Messiah. I watched both videos (and read the text below the video) and he is not targeting Christians, but specifically "Jews for Jesus" or so-called Messianic Jews, or converts from Judaism who claim you can believe in Jesus and still identify yourself as "a Jew" (by rabbinical standards).
I went back and read the text below the video and you're right. I thought he was trying to proselytize Christians or at least make them question there Faith. He did however mention Noahide Laws that ban worship of the Holy Trinity and said that Christians are allowed to be Christians but the two don't fit together.