Goodbye and Who Cares....
Goodbye to this inbred hodgepodge and a colossal waste of time!
Take care!

...Inbred?
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(01-08-2012, 12:38 PM)Albino_Luciani Wrote: Goodbye to this inbred hodgepodge and a colossal waste of time!
To judge a forum as "inbred hodgepodge', I'd have to guess you're well-versed in that area of subject matter.

As far as it being the "colossal waste of time" that you say it is, I am sorry people didn't absolutely agree with your every post. Oh well.

But......
You'll be back.
With a new screen name.
And again you'll expose yourself as a cerebral anemic.
Ave Maria, Albino.............
(01-08-2012, 12:38 PM)Albino_Luciani Wrote: Goodbye to this inbred hodgepodge and a colossal waste of time!

You wasted your own time. If you cannot manage your time to your satisfaction, do not blame or insult others.

If you are going to insult someone, make it colourful and at least sensible. Inbred is so weird it isn't even insulting.

I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
(01-08-2012, 08:32 PM)su Wrote:

You wasted your own time. If you cannot manage your time to your satisfaction, do not blame or insult others.

If you are going to insult someone, make it colourful and at least sensible. Inbred is so weird it isn't even insulting.

I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

LMAO
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.

I've heard this forum called a lot of things, but inbred is not one of them...
God be with you too!
Great news, I can stay after all.
(01-08-2012, 08:32 PM)su Wrote:

:LOL:
(01-08-2012, 10:08 PM)Albino_Luciani Wrote: Great news, I can stay after all.

Allahu Akbar!