Thousandsd of US Troops En Route to Israel
(01-09-2012, 09:38 PM)Traditional Guy Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 12:32 PM)verenaerin Wrote: Who prophets from war? Banks. It has been so for a very long time. Currently, we are the biggest spenders on war and, unfortunately, the biggest suckers for it as well. The Pres can have US citizens assassinated, with everyone knowing, if not applauding, but some one kills one of our own- WAR! BOMB THEM! GO USA! blah, blah, blah. It's a pathetic button we have that overrides all common sense and perspective.
*Nods* Of course it matters what ethnicity the perpetrator is. Say if the perpetrator was Jewish such as in the bombing of the USS Liberty Americans will ignore and continue sending their tax dollars to Israel but if the perpetrator is Arab Americans will get all riled up and even applaud such horrible abuses as the sexual abuse of prisoners at Abu Ghraib prison.

Good point. General American memory is so very interestingly selective. To be honest, I don't think ethnicity is the main motive for American involvement. I think that the Arab identity is an easy target for us to lock onto because of the Muslim religion. Personally I think that this prejudice has been fueled by Israel. Whoever Israel's enemies are, so are ours.

Why does Israel have such an issue with just about everyone in their region? There are multiple reasons. Do they honestly see everyone as a threat, or do they just want to control the biggest region barreling oil right now, or both? If money is power, then oil is the currency, so guess who will have all the power?

At this point, I don't a crap what Israel's motives are for their war with Iran. I'm pissed that we are being dragged into it. Correction, we aren't getting dragged, we are throwing ourselves at their feet begging to fetch them an Iranian bone like a pathetic dog. The pandering to this country is sickening. A war with Iran will devastate our economy. It will cripple us for decades at least. We have no production to fall back on. But most of you know all this. So I will spare you my rant.

Israelis are uber racists...that is why they cant make peace...we are goy
(01-10-2012, 12:34 AM)verenaerin Wrote: Good point. General American memory is so very interestingly selective. To be honest, I don't think ethnicity is the main motive for American involvement. I think that the Arab identity is an easy target for us to lock onto because of the Muslim religion. Personally I think that this prejudice has been fueled by Israel. Whoever Israel's enemies are, so are ours.

Why does Israel have such an issue with just about everyone in their region? There are multiple reasons. Do they honestly see everyone as a threat, or do they just want to control the biggest region barreling oil right now, or both? If money is power, then oil is the currency, so guess who will have all the power?

At this point, I don't a crap what Israel's motives are for their war with Iran. I'm pissed that we are being dragged into it. Correction, we aren't getting dragged, we are throwing ourselves at their feet begging to fetch them an Iranian bone like a pathetic dog. The pandering to this country is sickening. A war with Iran will devastate our economy. It will cripple us for decades at least. We have no production to fall back on. But most of you know all this. So I will spare you my rant.
To answer your question about Israel it is not that they see everyone is a threat, it is that they know the power of influence they have in this country to drag us into war and know that if they are attacked America will always 'come to the rescue' but yes they see themselves as above everyone else and have the opinion they don't have to follow the general rule of nations. And yes a war with Iran would bankrupt this country and get more American soldiers killed along with it becoming a disaster just like the war in Iraq.
Fools rush in.......
(01-09-2012, 12:13 AM)Someone1776 Wrote: World War III will not be fought over an insignificant patch of land that has no oil on it. 

WWIII will be fought wherever the Zionists tell the US Government to shoot.
(01-11-2012, 09:02 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 12:13 AM)Someone1776 Wrote: World War III will not be fought over an insignificant patch of land that has no oil on it. 

WWIII will be fought wherever the Zionists tell the US Government to shoot.
some builliobase for you +1
(01-09-2012, 09:42 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
WAKE THE HELL UP ALREADY! This is about either Attacking IRAN, or being positioned when IRAN is instigated by USZOG command into a confrontation. Or a "false flag" operation by Mossad.
This is scary indeed....Get ready for 10$ a gallon fuel in the USA -May all warpigs burn in hell!

Fuel already costs that here in the uk. Even time I fill my mini van it costs about 140 bucks and I get around 300 ish miles out of it.
(01-11-2012, 09:38 PM)ggreg Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 09:42 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
WAKE THE HELL UP ALREADY! This is about either Attacking IRAN, or being positioned when IRAN is instigated by USZOG command into a confrontation. Or a "false flag" operation by Mossad.
This is scary indeed....Get ready for 10$ a gallon fuel in the USA -May all warpigs burn in hell!

Fuel already costs that here in the uk. Even time I fill my mini van it costs about 140 bucks and I get around 300 ish miles out of it.

That hurts. I dread that happening here.
(01-10-2012, 02:01 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: Israelis are uber racists...that is why they cant make peace...we are goy

+1 if you read their talmud (which is really their Holy Book not the old Testament) non jews are lower than animals.
(01-09-2012, 04:38 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 04:06 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 03:19 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 02:08 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 01:34 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: If this blows up, warships could be in grave danger. Iran has the Russian built sunburn anti-ship missle which is the best in the world, there is very very little defense aganist it. Prepare for possible massive US Naval losses, ships and men. Not to mention big gas price increasers. This could be more serious than  many realize.

Once again, trhe failure to properly consecrate Russia rears its ugly head.
This isnt russias fault or Irans....it is Us

you told me the other day you were in Penn. but your local time clock has you 6 hours ahead. I am in Cali, you should be 3 hours ahead.  You really in PA?

I half way agree, we but in too much and we should not be the world's cop, but Iran threating the blockade is a big part.
WHY ARE THEY THREATING THE STRAIT???